Chapter 44 - PHASE 2: part 9

Aliza. 

I sat down on the bed my high slowly wearing off as the situation came over me, I was surprised they hadn't killed me already but I knew it would bubble over sooner or later. Whatever my reasons had been they would still consider it a betrayal of their friendship, which I could understand. 

Benny and Jordan were easily the angriest of the lot, also completely understandable. "We want to talk to you, now." They told me once I was finished with my explanation. I nodded following them down the stairs into the kitchen, "go ahead." I gestured for them to start. 

"I don't care about all that trauma crap that max was yelling at us about, I am beyong furious with you Liza." My brother told me coldly, "so I'm teling you right now this is your last chance. If you let us believe that we've finally gotten you to let us in and that you're going to let us help you but end up taking off again. I swear to god I am never fucking speaking to you again." 

No surprise there. 

"You can't play with us like that Aliza it's not fair," Benny agreed, "because if we find out that you're not being to be completely honest with us then it's over. And I don't mean like this weird in between we have going on now, I mean that if you pull that I will never get back together with you again." 

Also not particularly surprising. 

I sighed, "look, I'm back for good. I mean it, it wasn't Max who got me back i came willilgnly. I'm sick of doing everything myself, and as you can see it's not going particularly well because I got shot and almost died. I want my friends back, I want my brother back and I want my boyfriend back. I want you to help me, I'm not doing it alone anymore." 

They narrowed their eyes at eachother. "You probably would have been more convinced if you'd heard the montage I gave Max when I thought he was you." I added. 

"What montage?" 

"Well, I basically poured my heart out to you, only to find out it wasn't actually you I was saying those things to. Luckily he had headphones in or I would have never heard the end of it." I muttered. 

My brother walked off quickly realising he wasn't a part of this converstion any longer, although I had no doubt he would be following up on this with me. "What did you say?" Benny asked crossing his arms. 

"I heard you, that day you came to Flash's and you told him you were in love with me. And it broke my heart, because I love you too, but I was too fucking stubborn to go down there and tell you because I thought I was saving you." I started, "but I'm not anymore, when I saw you with that absolute tosser in your room yesterday I realised it's not worth it. The whole reason I even fell off the roof was because I was so horrified when she kissed you." 

He snorted, "well you gave us both a fucking heartattack when than happened. She screamed louder than you did on your way down."

I smiled lightly, "well at least. That's what she gets honestly." 

"Jealous were you?" Benny asked amused. 

"Me? Jealous? Don't you know me better?" I teased him. 

He laughed, "of course, I can't believe I even assumed." 

I was sitting on the table and he was standing in between my legs, I rested my arms around his shoulders, "I am so, so sorry for being such a massive cunt about this whole thing." 

"Yeah you were kind of a cunt about this weren't you?" Benny asked a smirk cracking on his face.

I whacked him on the shoulder, "you're not supposed to agree with me! You're supposed to say, no Aliza, you could never." 

"You deserved that and you know it." He replied his arms wrapping around my waist. 

I smiled, "I suppose I kind of did. I'm honestly surprised you're not angrier with me." 

Benny shrugged, "I thought I was going to be angrier too, but then I saw you again and I realised I'd forgotten how much you scramble my brain. And funnily enough, the moment you started telling me about how you loved me I didn't fucking care anymore. I'm glad your back Aliza." 

I grinned, "I'm glad to be back."