Chapter 13 - Favour returned

Benny.

I opened my eyes confused, where the hell was I, the room was way bigger than mine and there were around twenty other people in it. Yeah-yeah rolled over onto me and I shoved him off, "dude get off of me." I muttered looking around the room only to see that Aliza and Jordan weren't on their bed anymore. 

I got up my eyelids still heavy, and started walking towards the door, I narrowly missed being tripped up by one of the Tigers who was lying on the floor, "watch it douchebag." I muttered pushing open the bedroom door and walking downstairs. 

When I reached the kitchen I could see Aliza and Jordan sitting in their living room worried expression on her faces, "I mean she has to be somewhere Lizzy, Becca never just disapears like that. I mean we never even saw her leave, I just assumed she'd gone to bed early!" Jordan muttered. 

Aliza nodded, "didn't she used to sneak out of her window, when she wanted to go and see her freinds and dad wouldn't let her? Maybe that's how she left."

Jordan nodded, "I can't belive we found that twerp yesterday only to have lost our sist- Rodriguez what the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked turning their attention to me. 

They shot me twin looks of annoyed confusion, "can we help you with anything or did you just plan on listening to our conversation until you got bored?" Aliza asked crossing her arms over her chest. I shook my head, "no jot at all I was just going to come and get a glass of water." 

Aliza nodded and pointed at a cabinet to the left of the sink, "glasses are over their." she said turning back to her brother. "I mean didn't she get you know... one time and you found her passed out in someones back yard, what if she's done it again?" Aliza whispered making sure I couldn't hear what their sister had done. 

Aliza. 

I continued talking to my brother in a hushed tone, "I mean her whole room stunk of alchohol, I thought she hated drinking." 

Jordan nodded, "she does, she swore off it when Dad got drunk and hit us that first time. The only problem is I can't think of anywhere she would go. I mean where do drunk people hang out in the middle of the night?" 

I shrugged, "aren't their any areas that people warn their kids about near here that we can go check out?" I asked. My twin made a thoughtful face before looking up at me again, "yeah there are two, one on Morton street and the other at the crossing between Bellamy and Madison. I nodded "great then lets go!" I said sweeping my hair back up into a ponytail.

Jordan looked at me incredulously, "Liza I just told you that druggies and drunks hang out there and you decide it's a good idea to go there alone?" He shook his head, "nah uh, I'll take my team and you can take your freinds and co, they may be idiots but at least they're a big enough group to offer you protection." 

"Those boys are not my freinds." I answered causing Jordan to glare at me, "I couldn't care less what they are to you Liza, you're going o go up there and demand they help you." I nodded rolling my eyes before the two of us got up and ran upstairs to wake up the others, once we had brought them downstairs we explained who we were looking for and where we were going. In the end only Kenny, Ham, Yeah-yeah, Bertram, Scotty and Benny ended up coming. We agreed that Timmy and Tommy were a bit too young and Squints still had a fat hang over from yesterday so it was best they went home." 

Jordan pulled me aside before we left, "I can't belive I'm saying this, but stick with Rodriguez, he's  annoying as fuck, I know, but if things go south he'll probably know how to kick ass the best." i nodded giving my brother a quick hug before walking out the door. I got onto the back of Philippa's skateboard and everyone else got on their bikes. I really had to get my own one.