Chapter 51 - Reunited

Aliza. 

It had been two weeks since Max and I had made the call. My friends and I were sitting in the back garden of our house. It had been a while since i'd actually spent time back there but we'd decided to have lunch outside because the weather was getting warm. I was sitting on Benny's lap the warm breeze flitting inbetween my feet. 

My heart stopped when I heard familiar voices ringing down the path, I shared a confused look with Max. We got up quickly walking across the lawn to the front of the house. "Alli?" I heard someone call. It was unmistakably Lily's voice. I sproted towards the front door only to see my three best friends waiting for me. They were still dressed in the awful uniform, it looked slightly singed and their small suitcases lay in the grass behind them. My brother stood at the back of the group grinning, so that's where he ahd gone. 

"Girls?" I asked shocked. 

They turned to me matching grins on their faces as they sprinted towards me flinging themself on me and knokcing us all to the ground. "I missed you so much!" I exclaimed as we rolled apart so that we could get up. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Jess beamed at me, "thanks to your little tip off MI6 broke down the doors and set us all loose. We're free to go. We can finally come home!" 

I pulled them in to another hug, "holy shit." 

"I know!" Bella greed, "it's so goof to finally see you in person again Al. We missed you like crazy." 

"You are certainly a sight for sore eyes." Lily agreed, "and also we need a place to stay for a while." 

I grinned, "you can stay for as long as you like girls, it'll be like old times. Only less fucking terrifying. Come on I'll get you some fresh clothes and then I'll intoduce you to everyone else. I brought them some of my things to wear and they threw their uniforms in the bin. We swapped abck all of our jewellery before I led them into the garden. 

"Girls these are my friends, Yeahyeah, Lippa, Wendy, Squints, Benny and of course my sister Becca. You already know my brother. Guys, this is Lily, Jess nad Bella. My sisters from England." I explained. It wa soo good to have them all in one place, it finally felt lik my family was reunited. Luckily for me they got on like a house on fire too, but I had the habit of picking exceptional friends so I hadn' been too worried about that. 

I could see Lily and my brother already gravitating towards eachother, even all those times over the phone it hadn't been hard to tell they liked eachother. Jess and Bella had sat down with Lippa and Wendy and Max as usual had just made himself comfortable in the middle of everyone. 

"Happy?" Benny asked as he came to stand with me while I watch them all mix together.

I nodded, "I dn't even know how I can begin to describe how I feel right now. Everything hsd finally come together for me. There's nothing missing anymore, for the first time in years I don't feel like I'm broken." 

I leaned back into him as he started talking again "you were never broken to me."

THE END.