Chapter 37: PHASE 2: part 2

Aliza. 

I had spent all day with Flash teaching me how to defunctionalise the breaks and make it look like harmless car troubles. It was boling so I was sweating like a pig, it was disgusting. "Do you have a cigarette?" I asked wiping away the beads on my forehead with one of the dirty rags. 

"You smoke?" Flash asked amused. 

"I used to. At AATG, and I'm thinking of starting it up again." I replied, it had been a very nice relaxant which was exactly what I needed right now. 

He considered it for a second before ulimately deciding he didn't care, "at this point you probably need them more than I do. You're basically eighteen anyways, I imagine what you went through aged you quicker than most. When did you start?"

"Thirteen," I replied taking one out of his pack, "but I was never adicted, I'm not worried about stopping because I can but sometimes it helps when I feel like I'm losing it."

"Amen to that." Flash responded as I leaned over to light mine on his little car shaped lighter. "You're friends have been here every day in the four days." 

I shook my head, "that's not helping. I'm lucky I was out each time." 

"Yeah you really were, they can be pains in my asses but they mean well. They take after you with their insufferable persistance." He told me grinning. 

"I tend to have that effect on people. I had an idea by they way, before I go and mess with the breaks of Willis's car and send my father his police records.  Let me give you a haircut, you're twenty-five but you look like fourty. And yo need a shave too. I was basically the school barber, I could totally clean you up." I offered. 

He snorted, "gee, thanks Aliza. And fuck no, I don't trust you with a pair of scissors and a razor anywhere near my head. Especially not after I saw what your little chemical grade bleach trick did to Jack Willis. The blistering and burns on that man was disgusting and extrememly painful looking. Where did you even learn that?" 

"The older girls would do it to the teachers who made a pass at them, as a warning. And it worked. He'll know it was from me, because only an AATG girl would have that trick up her sleeve, but it's worth it, I want Willis to know that I can cause him pain too." I told him, I would have to pull out a couple more school tricks, they weren't major but they were very good. 

I could do the itching powder, laxatives in his milks and orange juices and what nots, red ants in his bed or clothes. Scorpions maybe ( there was only one time that happened because they were far too hard to come by). I had another idea too, the breaks wouldn't hit hard enough, I had talked about it with the girls yesterday, and they had given me a brilliant idea. I had already done the registered sex offender thing, even if his lawyers had gotten him out of it, but I hadn't considered getting him in so much trouble he had to go on the run. If I couldn't galivant around in public as I pleased, why should he?

"Do you know where I can get hard drugs?" I piped up again as I finally got up. It was time to get going. 

"Why? Are you thinking of starting that up again too?" Flash joked. 

I rolled my eyes half amused, "very funny. No I need to hide it around Willis's place. It's not fair that he gets to be such a public figure and I'm hiding." 

"You brought that on yourself when you ran away from your friends." He pointed out. 

"It's not the only reason I've gone into hiding. Willis plays a role in that too, plus I want to make his life difficult." I reminded, "and that would be the first step."

"You're insane, but I'll hand it to you. If you can pull it off it might not be a bad idea. I can organise some for you in two days, now get moving, you're friends will probably be here at any minute." He told me shooing me off.