Chapter 15 - Do you like me?

Benny.

I walked over to the guy that had been hitting on Aliza and I could see Phillips cross the room to do the same, we grabbed him by the arms and pulled him over to this little area for coats and shoes behind the stairs. "What the hell do you think you're doing hitting on my sister like that Ricky?"Phillips asked threateningly shoving him up against the banister.

He stumbled on his words making his sentence incoherent, "not as macho now huh?" I asked sharing an annoyed look with Phillips. Who would have thought the two of us would be threatening someone together, then again since Aliza everything has been different.

"Look all I wanted to do was kiss around a little, it's not my fault she's sch a loser." Ricky coughed up. I pushed him into the wall harder, "wrong answer asshole. First of all what kind of idiot goes for their teammates sister? Never ends well, and second what kind of a dick can't take it when a girl obviously isn't into him?"

"Hey now a days you have to be a little persistant, girls don't know what they want!" Ricky defended. Jordan scowled and hit him in the stomach, "try again. I could go in there and pick up any girl I wanted without being 'persistant' it's called common decency, you should try it sometimes." Ricky opened his mouth to protest but Phillips cut him off, "if you ever hit on my sister again I will have you removed from the team."

Ricky scoffed, "you can't do that."

Phillips shot him a grin, "oh yes I can. This next part is going to make me sound like a a jumped up private school jerk, which some may argue I am, but my Dad owns the Tigers. I made this team, so if you want to keep playing I suggest you shut up and leave.

We turned around and walked away, and as Ricky started to follow Phillips doubled back, "by the way, this is for my sister." He punched Ricky in the face so har he went flying back into the wll letting out a little groan. When he turned back to us, I smirked at him, "this is just for good measure, we wouldn't want that black eye of yours to feel lonely."

I hit him as hard as I could in the other eye which finally had him sinking down onto the floor again. "Could you really get him kicked off?" I asked as we walked away, he shrugged, "probably." With that we parted ways, I'm pretty sure he went home after that because I didn't see him again and he mumbled something to his freind about his dad thinking he was playing baseball and him needing to go home early.

I turned to where Kenny was sitting and went to join him on my way over there Aliza brushed past me, "where are you going?" I asked. She smiled, but I could tell she was already a bit loopy from drinking, "to party some more."

She grabbed two shot off of the tray Elena had gone to put on the counter for people to take, "hey Lena." Aliza laughed as she started walking towards the table. "Hey Liza." Elena grinned as she walked past.

After downing both shots with a grimace she disappeared into the crowd. I had a feeling this wouldn't end well.

A couple hours later Wendy, Philippa and Yeah-yeah came over to Kenny, Ham, Amanda and I with worried expressions. "We can't find her anywhere." Wendy said concerned.

"Who?" Amanda asked annoyed. She had joined us an hour ago.
Philippa rolled her eyes, "Aliza."
Amanda scoffed, "right and we care because?"

Wendy and Philippa exchanged scowls, "I don't remember saying this was your problem, so shut up and stay out of it." Philippa snapped.

"I'll check the garden, Ham and Kenny you check the neighbor hood who knows where she's gone, Lippa will go upstairs, Yeah-yeah will do the basement and Benny if you could go up on the roof?" Wendy ordered.

We nodded and went to leave but Amanda grabbed my arm, "why do you care about her? Wouldn't you rather come dance with me?" She asked batting her eyes.