Chapter 28 - PHASE 1: step 6

Aliza.

I had never been to a club before, much less had any idea that one existed in the Valley, but it did and with the right credentials even completley underage kids could go. So when Lippa suggested we test drive our brand new flash-made fake IDs there, I couldn't say no. We invited Benny, Yeah-yeah, Squints, Wendy and even my brother along. Although we all knew he wouldn't be coming. 

"You look hot." Wendy exclaimed as I walked out of the bathroom, "you're going to give Benny a heartattack. And the good kind." 

I snorted, "theres a good kind?" 

"There will be soon." Lippa encouraged winking at me. 

I missed all this stress free fun hanging out. I'd been so preoccupied lately that this was a really nice break. "Make that three, I mean I know Squints has a heart attack everytime he sees you Wends but this one will be extraterrestial and the same goes to you Lippa. Especially now that you're in love." I teased.

She threw a pillow at me rolling her eyes, "I'm going to have so much fun when you fall in love with Benny." 

"That's quick of you to assume, we've only been going out a couple of weeks." I replied putting on my earrings. 

"And you've seen eachother almost every day." Wendy continued smirking, "I'm surprised you're not sick of him yet. But I guess that happens when you start to fall for someone." 

"Oh shush, you have no idea what you're talking about." I told her off handedly. I really didn't want to get into that now, stuff like that stressed me out. 

The doorbell rang I could hear Jordan open it downstairs, "your boyfriends are here!" he shouted. My father was 'away for business' which in his speak meant hiding from Willis so we had free reign of the house. "Tell them we'll be down in a minute!" I shouted back. 

"Ready?" Lippa asked grinning as we grabbed our bags. 

"Absolutely." I replied smiling at them, "now come on. We have heart attacks to cause."

We had managed to convince Flash to lend us a car to take to the club, none of us really looked twenty one but the drivers lisences would have to do for now. "So how did you pry this car from Flash's hands." I asked Benny as we walked into the club. 

"I promised I'd pay for gas." He replied showing the man his 'ID'. 

"God bless him, but the man is the cheapest person i know." I muttered as we walked inside past the bouncers. "Not that I'm complaining." 

He laughed grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the dance floor, but before anything else could happen we heard an incredibly shrill and unfortunately familiar voice. "Benny! Oh my god what are you doing here?" 

Amanda fucking Bynes. I wanted to kill myself. 

"I'm here with my friends Manda." He replied smiling. I really don't know what he saw in her, he really was a good person if he continued that friendhship. 

She cackled her weird laugh before pushing his shoulder, "and you didn't invite me how rude." she teased pouting a little after. 

"I think I just threw up in my mouth." I whispered to Lippa. 

"You're not the only one." She whispered back, "the sound of her voice makes me want to hurt somone."

"Preferably her." Wendy chimed in making us laugh. 

We could see her pleasant smile morph into an incredibly forced one when she saw us, "Aliza, Philippa, Wendy. It's been ages."

And thank the lord for that, I thought bitterly. "Hi Amanda, nice to see you." I replied surprising even myself with how nice that sounded.