Chapter 50 - St Ambrose Academy for Troubled Girls

Aliza. 

After the trial everyone had come over to celebrate with us including some of Becca's best friends from collge who I fainty remebered her mentioning. I grabbed Max and snuck out of the living room at one, even though the festivities were still in full swing. There was something I needed to do that was a long time coming. 

"What's up Al?" He asked confused as he made himself comfortable on my bed. 

"It's time." I told him tapping my foot anxiously against the floor. 

Max caught on quickly, "are you sure about this?"

I nodded, "I talked to Keating, the lawyer and he said that most of us will still be protected because we're minors and that the records are probably sealed which means the over age girls shouldn't get into too much trouble. As long as the school is torn down I honestly don't care."

He noddd slowly, "okay. How do you want to do it?" 

"Well, who would I call about something like this? How do I tip someone off and more importantly who?" I asked sitting down next to him. 

"You could try MI6? They must have something that deals with this crap." he pointed out. 

"It's not exactly like they have a bloody hotline though." I argued. 

"No it isn't. But luckily for you my uncle did a tech jib for them a couple years abck and he can still get in contact." Max offered. "I can give him a call right now." 

I nodded, "yeah, do it. This bullshit has to end once and for all."