I'll find you...Ouma.. ~1

Kokichi POV

It's finally happening. My plan. It's working! We're almost done! Almost done! Kokichi thought to himself as he presses off the hydraulic press and camera at the same time. Kaito gets out of the hydraulic press and Kokichi steps off the panels.

Nobody's POV

Kokichi and Kaito, rivals from the start, working together for a suicide and tricky mission. Kaito steps up to the panels as Kokichi gets himself set in place. With one press, Kokichi would be squashed into pure darkness. Just as he wanted.

Something was off as Kokichi waited for the sound of the camera turning on. Kaito, who was shaking as he held his hands out to press the buttons. His hands just stopped him and now he couldn't move.

He was afraid, he was afraid of killing someone, afraid of lying, afraid of everything that might happen next. He loved Kokichi dearly. He didn't want to kill him even if he is a bad person.

Kokichi POV

Huh? Why the- Why isn't it going down? Kokichi mumbled. Kokichi looks up to the panels to see Kaito, standing there, frozen in place. "Oi Momota! Hurry it up won't you? Or do you want me to die and Maki becomes the blackened..?" I stated. It was just a thing to get him to do it but he was still frozen.

This is getting on my nerves. "Momota hurry the hell up will you!?" I shouted at him. That got him out of his stupid daydreaming. Kaito looked up at me in confusion.

After a few seconds, he remembered and gave out a scared sigh. "Kokichi." He shouted. Finally he talks. "What? I'm impatient." "When I get out wih the others I'm going to find you. I'm going to find you no matter how hard it takes. I promise." He said, trying not to stutter as tears fall from his face. "I love you. I love you Kokichi and don't you ever doubt it."

Wait...what? I thought to myself as I repeated the words in my brain over and over again. "Psh, dumbass. Make sure you keep that promise." I told him. "I love you too, 'kay? Now lets just get this over with."

Nobody's POV

"Right." Kaito spoke swiftly. Kokichi got back into place, scared and fearful. Kokichi is afraid of small spaces. Kaito pressed the buttons at the same time and in one second the press fell down on the small male. Blood splattered out of the hydraulic press and fell everywhere.

Kaito, now alone, pressed the camera off and ran towards the big object. He then tore the press' wires so it couldn't be opened anymore. Kaito started to the exisals while looking back at the mess he got into.

After one last glimpse he closed the exisal and hoped for the best. Keeping and holding onto his promise.

Word count: 495

(Hi! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I might update soon but we'll see lmao- -Anni)