Let's do this!! ~6

Alright. Time to find Kokichi.

But i might need supplies....

I get my cane and run to get my backpack from the basement. That place scares me down to my bones.

I grab matches, two flashlights, extra batteries, a notebook, penicls, pens, markers, extra clothes (big and small), compass, house keys, mat for sleeping, folding umbrella, medical supplies, food and water to last about a week, tissues, rope, a knife, and a pair of scissors.

He carefully put them in his bag and got ready to head off.

I close the door gently and lock it behind me. The blue light shone on me as a trotted down the street, holding the straps from my bag.

My mind went into wonder on how I'd find Kokichi. Maybe I shouldn't? I'm carrying a bag and injured.. No. I can't break my promise. I promised Kokichi that I would find him.

I started to look back on what the others told me..

*flashback*

Kaede: "Oh! Ouma? I haven't seen him doing anything since I saw him! He just lied in his bed when I first came in. That was...a week ago? I think he's okay now! The room he was in is..nevermind! Well I have to go, bye Kaito!"

Rantaro: "Last time I saw him was outside in the cafe eating. Then snuck back to his room carrying a lot of food with him. I don't know where he went after that but that was a week ago probably. A monday? My memory is jacked haha, sorry Momota."

Kirumi: "Hm? Ah, I haven't seen him since five days ago. He was crying about a shot or something. Ouma doesn't like pain so he tried to hug me. Of course he had failed and winced to the jolt of pain. Then he just stopped moving. Eyes open, straight face, and quiet. I decided to leave him be and left. Sorry if I have been rambling Kaito but that is my explanation."

Korekiyo: "The first time I saw him was..yesterday. I saw him walking out the hospital, crying and leaving tracks outside near the hall at the back door. Near where Ryoma's recovery room is. I was going to follow him but got pulled away by Angie. I'm sorry Momota, I don't know much about this young man."

Shuichi: "He um- Last time I saw Ouma was when he was in shock. That was four or so days ago. Then when I came back to his room he wasn't there, not even a note or his signature was left. He was just..g-go-goNE-!"

*flashback ended*

Okay.. I think I should stick with what Korekiyo said. See! I'm not an idiot. When I find Kokichi everyone will stop calling me an idiot. Okay, back to the point. Korekiyo. Right.

I put my hair down and start back to the hospital to where Korekiyo had said he left. Outside, near the hall, at the back door, and where Ryoma is. Great! I don't know where Ryoma's room is.

I contemplate on what I should do to find Ryoma's room and decided to just ask the front desk where it was. Great! That's the dumbest thing I have ever thought of! Oh whatever, it better work.

I follow the street back to the hospital. I open the door and go to the front desk. "Hello sir? What seems to be the problem?" The lady said, still clacking the keys on her keyboard. "U-" I stopped. I already strained my voice. Stutter. Hopefully it'll work well.

"Do-Do you k-know wh--ere Ryom-a Hoshi i-is?" I studder out. Jeez I sound dumb. "Ah yes!", she stopped what she was doing, "Ryoma is in room 47. Would you like me to escort you there?"

Oh hell no. If they come with me they'll tell Ryoma then he'll know I'm here. I shake my head, not violently but not calmly. The lady said that I could take off so I left.

I turn the corner after a few minutes and..

Holy shit.

Word count: 684 words

(I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS LONG AS I COHLD IN RETURN FOR NOT WRITING IN A WHILE- ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY!! :D -Anni)