See you soon.. ~2

(This is my explanation of his death so uh- yeah -Anni)

Kaito POV

What the hell is Shuichi saying? Has- Has he actually fallen for it? I say, under my breath. No no no! What if the plan doesn't work? What if everything goes wrong? I can't! I can't let this happen! The door is right there! I can't let them vote Kokichi. I can't let that happen. ARGHH FUCK IT I say.

Nobody's POV

(The next lines will be from the actual game or from what I remember. Spoilers. -Anni)

"Stop it! That's enough." Kaito says.

"Huh?" Shuichi says, putting down his lies.

"It's...it's over."

(Fuck it- *skips through the trial to when Kaito is gonna die because I forgot the rest and I don't wanna watch the whole trial again*)

"Oh yeah? Well screw you! I'm not gonna die the way you want!" Kaito shouted at Monokuma with fire in eyes. Blood dripping down his neck, hitting his shirt.

"IT'S PUNISHMENT TIMEEE!!!!!" Monokuma said, hitting the red button in front of him.

(My explanation of Kaito's death ahead :lipbite:)

As Kaito stands in fear he watches as Monokuma draws closer. He then gets his hair tugged, making him fall on his back. Getting dragged away, he winces in pain as blood gets left behind.

He gets tied to a chair and kept there. Monokuma then starts the execution. Everyone staring at the rocket as it goes up then it stops in mid air. Kaito, keeping a straight face, was confused but he kept calm for the most part.

The rocket starts to plummet into the ground, Kaito and everyone watching gets shocked by this motion. Kaito starts to breathe heavily and cough violently. Then the rocket suddenly just stopped. Kaito looks out the window to see what happened. He then finds himself in space.

Amazed, he grins one last time. He finally got to see space. But first times are sometimes the last times. He starts to cough violently, oxygen leaving his body. Finally with one last look out the window Kaito fell to the ground. Blood spilling out out his body.

The rocket detects that Kaito died and says the execution has failed. Shuichi, Himiko, K1-B0, and Maki were relieved that he didn't die the way Monokuma wanted him to. Tsumugi, however, was disappointed that Kaito didn't die the way she wrote it to.

The rocket starts to fall back to earth. As the rocket fell, rocks started to fall on the remaining students. K1-B0 chose to protect eveyone as the rocket fell. He stood in front of everyone, arms wide open to stop rocks falling on them.

When the rocket hit the ground more rocks fell. K1-B0 got hit on his head. The rock hit his head while knocking off the ahoge on his head. The rocket doors open to reveal Kaito. Kaito slips out of the rocket, dead.

Blood trailing behind him.

Word count: 526 words

(Ight explanation done- So sorry this took long! I have school now :'] Well I might make the next chapter longer so look out for that! Have a good day :) -Anni)