An Accident ~18

(I do know that Chihiro is a crossdressing boy, but Kaito does not. That's why in this chapter Kaito calls him 'they.' Hope you undrstand this! -Anni)

Tw! Emotional bullying, bullying in general,
-
I looked at the smaller person in confusion. "Why do you need Shuichi?" I asked. Their eyes sparkled happily. "You know him?!" They semi-yelled.

I was kind of weirded out, yet I guess there is no reason for lying. "Yeah? I can take you to im if you promise to not hurt anyone." I held out my pinky. I felt like they would understand better wih a kid gesture.

Chihiro nodded profusely and held out their pinky as well. "I promise! I don't think I would hurt someone that I need.." they said, chuckling after the sentence. I smiled, this kid is trustworthy,

I guess.

Chihiro and I started walking to the bus. I told them that Shuichi's stop isn't far from here. They nodded and talked about our school. Surprisingly, I talked about it too. We bonded pretty well on the bus until some said something..

"Oh look~! It's the boyish freak!"

We both turned our heads to see the one, and only, despair sisters. I scoffed, not knowing who they are. Chihiro hid heir face in fear. The one with the pink-blonde hair marched up to us. "So..is this your boyfriend?"

Chihiro stopped hiding and calmly said, "We aren't dating, Junko. He's in the lower classes." Junko angrily 'hmph'-ed. She decided to lay off on them and when she left, the other one came up to us.

To my surprise, she didn't hurt us. She just said sorry on behalf of her sister. We sighed and forgave her. She then walked away from us.

*DINGG DONGGG*

"That's the stop Chihiro. Just take the path left and it should be the 8th house!" I smiled. Chihiro smiled too, they said their thanks and left. I sighed, maybe I should visit Maki.

I sat down again and texted her.

-
"Hii Maki-Roll! >:D"

'Hi, Kaito. What do you want.'

"Geez Maki-Roll, you should be so uptight! >:("
"Anyways, I'm coming over! That's okay with you, right?"

'Uh, is there any reason why?'

"Nope! None at all!"

'..Fine. Only because I could use the company.'

"Great! See you there Maki-roll!! :)"
-

I shut down my phone and sat back. I guess the outside isn't so bad!

Sitting wasn't really my thing. Soon enough I got to Maki's house.

Maki opened the door and sighed. "I'd like to talk to you. It's about Kokichi."

Maki sat me down and gave me water.

"Kokichi..

Is awake."

(HI- I HAD NO IDEAS FOR HIS CHAPTER SO UHHH DEAL WITH IT. THANK YOU! -Anni <3)