Oh Fuck No. ~7

Holy shit.

When I neared the hall corner I saw them, my god damned classmates, standing in the same hall. Why the hell are they near when I'm near? This sucks ass. I'm glad I chose not to go with that nurse.

". .Oh god. . .oh god. . ." My mind kept thinking, my mouth silently mouthing those words. Now I have to think up another plan, how great. Wait..

I pause to overhear their conversation, making out every single voice that passed my  overwhelmed head.

"Ah Ryoma, you're awake!"
That was Kaede's voice. All cheery and happy. I smiled at the thought of her smiling.

"Mmh, yeah yeah. Why am I out here now?"
The drowsy and annoyed voice definitely belonged to Ryoma. He just woke up after all.

"We've just got news, Kaito's missin'. Dunno why but something weird 's goin' on."
Rantaro. His calm, relaxed, and soothing voice just made me immediately believe it was him.

"Something. . .weird? Please explain Amami, I do not have an idea of what you have meant."
That voice was Kiibo's confused, cute voice. Well..it's cute when he talks, not sings. Heh-

"You sure? It's gonna be long though.."
That's nice. I just hope they stay outside of the room while they're at it.

"Yes please do tell story! Gonta would love to help with more information!"
By the third person talking, and the name saying, that's Gonta. Jee I'm pretty good at naming people! I gave myself a smug look then turned back to listening.

"Well, Kokichi's missin'. We all know that, but Kaito asked me 'bout Kokichi when we first met outta the kg. And-"
Oh great. Now their gonna bring that up.

"Oh Rantaro! If it helps, I got asked too! Saihara did get asked as wel-"
Well Kaede, that's gonna help you but not me.

"Korekiyo and I have been asked as well. Kaito was acting very strang-"
Wow everyone is cutting off everyone now. Haha! This is kinda funny!

"Strange indeed, Tojo. Now, continue, Rantaro."
That was Korekiyo's voice. I never knew he could cut off Kirumi. Well Kaito, keep listening.

"Hm, so he asked Kaede, Kirumi, Shuichi, Kiyo, 'nd I. Why though? I thought they hated each other? Isn't it strange?"
Oh fuck no- they are taking my questioning for their own. Soon enough it'll be a hunt for me! I haven't even made any progress yet...

"Strange it is huhhh!?!? MAYBE THEIR FUCKI-"
Miu. Oh god Miu. Please no.

"Iruma. Not the time..please.."
Shuichi? Huh, didn't even know he was here. He sounded a bit messy.

"Maybe they're up to something? I don't know but I'm not planning on that rat Ouma, to kidnap Kaito again."
Of course, Maki. Harumaki really is protective, huh?

"Yeah, can we talk over tea? 'M tired of standing."
Shit. Shit. Shit. Ryoma no- Please not now-

"Yes, let's all go." They all started to talk and walk out of the halls.

Wait a minute. This is my chance to leap! I'll get out of this hall in no time!

I put everything they said in my brain and bolted towards the door, holding my cane as fast as possible.

Now I see what Rantaro was talking about. A plie of crumbs and some footprints. Oh Kokichi, what would I do with you. Hopefully you're still alive.

I walk across the footprints and crumbs. To be really honest, I feel like Kokichi's plan was to let the brids hide the footprints by them pecking at the crumb. I scribbled that in my book map and put it away. Then everything was weird from then on.

The footprints just..stopped? It disappeared into the ground and now there's nothing. Oh how great. Maybe while I'm here I can think up some things, it's getting dark anyways.

I took the mat out of the backpack and plopped it on the floor. Then put the backpack down on the mat so the mat wouldn't fly away. I sat on the mat and looked to the sky. Jeez it's scary. Harumaki always said I was gullible to believe in ghosts. I think she's right. Maybe I should've asked- no.

Even if I'm scared, I can't ask for help. Dad always said, "A man as strong as you doesn't need help!" I don't need help! Even if I'm afraid, I said I would find Kokichi. I don't think he would be happy if I showed up wih everyone.

I realized how late it was. Time flew by quickly so I ate only a bite of my food. All the overwhelming things that are happening right now just made my appetite lost into space. I don't wanna sleep, what if something happens? But it is dangerous to roam in a forest at night, I'll stay awake then.

I put down my cane and coughed for a moment, bits of blood spurting out of my mouth as I coughed. Then I just looked up at the sky, watching as the stars flew above me. Man, I wish I was with my grandparents. I wonder where they are? They would love to see this view!

Then suddenly my eyes felt heavy.

Then, I passed out.

Word count: 887 words!

(hope you liked his chapter! :D I'll start on chapter 8 as soon as I can! -Anni)