What the-? ~8

Then, I passed out.

My dreams always turned to nightmarish themes for some reason. And this one? It was worse than most ones I've had.

I woke up in a stir. My memory came back on where I was and how I got here so I was okay. I packed up everything in my bag and planned a new way. I'd just mark my location then if I got lost I could return here!

I decided to go with that and headed my way after submitting my location on the app "Notes."

While walking, the path seemed to narrow. It lead into a bigger part of the forest. I mean I did hear some rustling at night over here.. Fine. I'm going in.

I took a step into the forest as it felt like I was in a new world. Nothing seemed to happen.. Okay!

I walked through the forest thinking about how to catch him. I can't scream or yell because he would run from me, but I also can't keep silent or he wou-ld..

*rustle rustle*

What the-?

It became a bit dark after I wadled around to find the noise. I didn't find anyhing at all. I put down my things for the night, right in the forest, that might've been the best thing or worst thing I've done.

I cheered myself up with making shadow puppets wih a flashlight. Then I took my notebook out and put "Day 2: Nothing." I put it away after and laid on the mat.

What if I never did this? I would still be with everyone, Kokichi would be there too, and everything would be normal. Why did I do this? I could've told him when we got out.

"Maybe Maki roll is right. I'm an idiot. I'm stupid. I can't think straight. I could've stayed-"

*rush, rush*

Huh? What? Where was that-

*ahh AHHH- thud*

I quickly shot up from my mat. The scream was so close to me.. Is someone spying on me? It sounded like a male voice, not Kokichi's voice. Maybe I sgould investigate..

I took out my flashlight and shot the light around the area. I shouted quickly out of fear, "W-WHO'S THE-RE!" I went silent when I heard soft crying. Is the guy okay?

When I finally found him he was sitting on the floor. His legs touching his stomach, arms holding the posture, and the males head tucked in the middle of a tiny whole between his chest and clothes.

He looked like he would scream if I yelled at him.. I'll sneak up in a soft tone then.

When I got close I put my hand on his shoulder. "H-hey..little guy.." I could see him jump a bit by the sudden touch. Is he used to it? "Are you alright? You look hurt.." I spoke to him, examining his fragile body. This guy had bruises and cuts on his body, his legs mostly.

When he felt me touch him, he started crying once more. I didn't know what to do with him so I picked him up and walked back to my mat with him. If there's one person here like this then there are threats around.

He wouldn't talk to me when I put him down. Without thinking, I wrapped my jacket around him. He finally looked at me after, his eyes in disbelief and watering with tears. I let him sleep on the mat tonight.

Maybe I'll wait until morning to talk to him. Then I closed my eyes in drifted off.

I wonder what the others are doing?

Word count: 661

(Sorry for this short chapter! I had a lot to do so I had to rush this one! Just so you know next chapter will be very different from what is it now. It will be about the other characters POVs and I just wanted to let you know. This will be stated when you move onto that chapter. Have a great day/night! :D -Anni)