Hope fills..? ~14

The nurse came out to tell us something.

"Hello, my name is ------! I just came out here to tell you that Ouma Kokichi is fine. He is in a bit of a coma, but other than that we have restored him fully." She bowed at us and walked away.

I couldn't believe what she just said. Kokichi's....alive? My face showed a huge smile, and I almost started crying. I couldn't believe it..

Shuichi pat my back and started to cry as well. "I-I'll go get the others!" He said, running away quickly. Maki sighed as she sat near me more. She started to smile as well and layed back in her chair.

"Well? Do you want me to ask if we can meet him?" She asked. I looked up almost immediately. "Wha- Yeah!" I said, gasping through the two words. Maki smiled and walked to the receptionist.

At that moment, everyone flooded the waiting room.

Rantaro was the first the speak. "Where is he?! WHERE IS OUMA?!" He ran up to me and grabbed my hands. I sat there in pure shock. Korekiyo lifted him off and calmed him down.

Everyone started talking, worriedly, happily, and naturally.

Shuichi looked around and walked up to me. "Where is Maki, Kaito?" I looked up to him and sat him down. "She went to the front to see if we can see Kokichi." I smiled. He smiled at me and pulled me up from my seat. "Let's talk to the others, yeah?"

Gonta looked at me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Where has friend Kaito been? Gonta was very worried for Kaito.." He said sadly. I smiled and hugged him. "Nowhere, Gonta. Don't worry about it." Gonta smiled and hugged back.

I walked up to Kirumi who smiled and waved at me. "Kaito! I was extremely worried for you. When you went missing after Kokichi everyone couldn't believe it. Never do that again." I nodded, "Pretty sure I won't Kirumi! Sorry 'bout that." She nodded at me and wiped her face.

Maki ran up to me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me to a random room. I walked in and she closed the door in my face. "HEY- I- I.." I looked around the place. It was..the same room I was in when I woke up. I walked around, finally looking at everything.

Then I saw a lump under the blanket. I quietly lifted it and saw Kokichi. He looks so peaceful and..beautiful. I chuckled then put the blanket over the sleeping boy. I sat on the edge of the bed.

Shuichi slipped a note under the door then ran away. I picked it up from the ground and read it.

"Hey Kaito!

Sorry to ruin the moment, but it's Saihara. Just wanted to let you know that you were accepted in our school! All of us attend it now and call it home so don't worry about another killing game! The nurse told us that he'll be okay and she'd call us when Kokichi's awake. We all are going to the cafe to celebrate you and Kokichi's reappearance. The address is XXXXXXXXXX. Hope to see you there soon!

-Shuichi Saihara :)"

I smiled and looked back at Ouma. I stood up, moved his hair, and looked at his forehead. Then I leaned down and kissed his head. When I moved his hair again, Kokichi slightly moved.

I bounced back and ran out, silently screaming to myself. I kissed him on the head!! AND HE MOVED-! I ran yo the address and walked in. I knew this was going to be amazing.

We all had fun for a while then went back home. I got scared of my house so I stayed at Shuichi's and Tsumugi's house.

His uncle was nice and his aunt..not so much to them, but to me she was nice! We all had a really great sleepover and then we had to attend school.

School was a breeze to go through until two months later. I walked into the cafeteria and sat next to Maki and Shuichi. We talked for a while until Shuichi's phone started to ring.

When he saw the name, he started to cry.

(I'm almost done with this fanfiction! IM SO EXCITED!! I hope that this chapter was to your likings! I even added Kaito kissing for you guys :smirk: See you in the next chapter! -Anni)