No way.. ~11

Sorry I haven't been updating! Life has been very fucked up for me, aha. This is a Kaito pov! So this chapter is all kaito and kaito only :) -Anni ))

I woke up to a stir to find the child sitting near me. His cuts were open and he looked extremely tired. I went into my bag to get the first aid kit I snagged from my house and moved closer to him. The boy inched away.

He kept inching away until his back hit a tree. He winced in pain and started to cry. I approached him slowly and held my hands out. "Hey..shh shh.. It's okay.. I won't hurt you.." I said, in the softest tone I could. The boy looked up to me in confusion.

I wrapped some of the bandages around him and cadried him back to the mat. Maybe it's time to get out of this forest? No, I should just move a bit!

I took the boy in my arms and put the mat inside the bag. Then I moved to another place, no sign of Kokichi..

I put everything down and faced the smaller male. "What's your name?" I asked softly. The boy looked at me like I just told him that he's gonna die. "A-Ant-anta-r-ru." He stuttered out. He looked down at his feet, avoiding eye contact.

Antantaru? I've heard that name before. "Okay...Age?" I asked again. "16.." He said, a bit more confidently, he started fiddling with his hands. He's a year younger than me but looks like hes..11?

"Well..do you know a guy called, Kokichi Oma?" I asked, once agai mn. I've been asking too many questions it's scaring him, but I need to know. "Kokichi..?-" "Dark Purple hair with highlights, wears a navy blue uniform or a white asylum jacket, and is 5'1?"

The boy looked at me, wide eyed. "Ouma~Kun?" He said. "He is...an old friend of mine.." The boy told me. He started to rant about Ouma.

"We were friends before the asylum, actually. Kokichi and I went to the same school. We clicked really well and hung out in a treehouse near his house. Soon enough, he started to not visit. That's when I realized he was claustrophobic. He came to me crying because his parents kept fighting. He didn't like yelling either." He paused.

"So he was so mentally ill, his parents put him into an asylum. Without Kokichi, I soon became the same. Then I was also put into an asylum. We met 9 other people there. Then they all escaped with Kokichi. I was supposed to follow, but I got left behind."

Kaito was just listening. Now he knows two things. Claustrophobic environment are bad for Kokichi and raising of voices/yelling is bad too. "I see-" "Also." He said, cutting me off.

"I did see Ouma. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen. He went deeper into the forest so I don't hink its safe to go there." He concluded.

He saw Ouma? Good! You know what, we have to get back to everyone. But, of course, they'll find me anyway. I think we shouldn't..but should we? No, we can't. But they have Shuichi! That doesn't matter though. I say no.

"We can find him soon. Are you hungry?" I said. He nodded and we started eating.

I wonder what will happen if they found me.

Words: 578