A <Little> Visit ~16

Maki POV

I stomped over to Miu's bedroom and banged on the door. "HEEEEEEE!!!" Someone screamed from the inside. I sighed, that's Miu alright. Miu opened the door and scoffed.

"Whadda you want, hm?!" Miu annoyingly asked. I slapped her across the face, Miu gasped at the sudden move. "Why'd you call Shuichi. And why did you say all those names to him.?" I sternly said.

She yelped and started to let me in.

"Fine, small tits No. 2! I'll tell you why I did that." She took a deep breath and started to talk about what she said on the phone.

"Hello? Ehh..who is this?"

"HEYY!! I- Wait is this the Emo slut?"

"Ah..yes this is Shuichi Saihara.."

"AAAH! EMO BOY!! Just wanted to tell you tha-"

"Um? I don't think you have the right perso-"

"DON'T FUCKING INTERUPT ME YOU BITCH! IT'S THE MIU IRUMA!"

"Oh, I see. Yes..yes..of course."

"Anyways pretty whore, I want you, Kai-Kai, and Maki to visit my dorm right now!! I wanted to show Kaito a new invention of mine! *talking on for the next 2 minutes abot invention*"

"Ah. Yes I- I understand. Although, we have school and-"

"UGHHH, fine. Come after scHoOl then you hoe."

"Ah, We will come after school then."

"Hmmm..what time though?? 6:00 PM or something?"

"I guess 6:45 is fine."

"OKAYYY! SEE YOU LATER YOU SLUTTY COCK WHORE!!!"

"Goodbye?"

Maki was stunned, but not surprised. Shuichi is a very emotional person at times, he wouldn't have handled the name calling too easily. "Fine, Miu. You'll give Kaito that InvEnTioN at 6:45. And it better not be a sex toy."

Miu smiled at Maki and hugged the crap outta me. Soon enough, it was 4:00 and I left. I'll go to Kaito and Shuichi to tell them.

I ran over to the table and whispered the news in Kaito's ear. Kaito sighed and thanked me. I got Shuichi, who was now sleeping, and put him on my lap. 

Kaito picked up all his stuff and went for Miu's room. It's not even 6:45, it's 1:15? Wait. We're late! I woke up Shuichi and broke the news. He squealed and ran with me to the classroom.

I swear to god if Kaito gets into more trouble. If he does, I'm saving him.

No one else.

Just Kaito.

I smiled to myself and walked into the classroom. Only Kaito has the free period pass for sweet talking the teachers and principal. I sat down then started working.

Be safe..

(Hello! Anni here. I'm currently working on a Amaguji story as we speak! Tysm for all the votes and reads! I really appreciate you all for reading this! I just looked back at the first chapters, and they were pretty bad. Anyways, thank you so much! See you in the next chapter! -Anni :])