005

Trigger Warning: Fighting

Scott sat in the ledge swinging his legs back and forth, his crown seated next to him. It had been around an hour since Lady Katherine had gone, and it was getting warmer as the day progressed. Every so often he would see a few pebbles fall into the ravine, however this time it looked different. As Scott looked up, a man came flying threw the air. Landing on his feet on the ledge, almost slipping, his grey cape billowing behind him. He had messy light brown hair and with a small pair of elven ears. Scott stood, brushing himself off and fixating his crown on his head.

"Hello!" He exclaimed, raising his hand in greeting, "Who are you?"

Trigger Warning

Before he had time to react. He was shoved against the rock wall, with the mans face mere inches from his. Their eyes met and King Scott could sense the rage coming from him. A sharp pain shot up his side as the man punched him. Scott crouched slightly before delivering a firm blow to the man's groin, causing them to double over in pain.

Now Scott was angry. He didn't know who this man was, only that he had jumped into a ravine to punch Scott in the gut. Scott flipped the man around so his back was against the wall.

End of Trigger Warning

"Sir" Scott said coldly "I don't know who you are, only that you seem to come from Rivendell. But i would like you to know that I am no weakling."

.:():.

Rel looked at the King in shock. This was not the little boy that they had seen when they were little. No. This was a King, ready to protect his empire with his life. Rel's gaze hardened as Scott called them 'Sir'. No one had used that to refer to them for years, and Rel did not want the bad memories to come back. Rel ducked under the King's arm and pulled a digger out of their cloak, aiming it at Scott.

.:():.

Scott spun in surprise only to find a dagger at his throat. The man's hands were shaky as he looked Scott dead in the eye.

"I am not a man" Scott looked at her in surprise "Nor am I a woman" Now Scott was confused he had never heard of someone being neither female or male. "and you need to leave... now"

"You can't just start a fight with me and then tell be to flee" Scott's eyes flickered down to the dagger and the person slowly moved it down and to their side.

"He will be here any second and he is looking for you" The person's eyes suddenly turned from rage to worry and they looked around frantically. "You need to leave"

"I don't know if you've noticed" Scott said crossing his arms, "I am stuck down here, and so are you"

"I don't matter to him" They said pulling their left sleeve up "He doesn't care if I am only a brain severed from a body," They stuck out their hand showing Scott the three severed fingers on their left hand, "To him I am information, and once he finds Rivendell he will try to kill you and our people" The person then got down on a knee bowing deeply "So your majesty, I ask on behalf of my honor as Rel Elanda the Lost, please leave, get away from here"

Scott looked at Rel in shock. That name sounded very familiar to him. It reminded him of something that had happened when he was young. He wasn't sure if he could trust Rel however they seemed terrified. Suddenly Lady Katherine glided down from the top of the ravine, holding the end of a vine. Rel stood up quickly, dusting their knees off.

"Scott I found a vine! Sorry it took so— Who is this?" Katherine hovered over the edge of the ledge looking at Rel.

"This is Rel, they also fell down here" Scott said walking over to the ledge, "Rel, this is Lady Katherine of House Blossom" Rel and Scott exchanged a knowing glance.

"See you in Rivendell, if I can get away" Rel exclaimed raising their arm in farewell as Scott climbed the vine and looked down at Rel from above. Scott waved before adorning his crown and walking away with the Lady Katherine.

.:():.

Rel walked through the woods, the grass crunching under their feet. They could not get the picture of King Scott walking away out of their head. They shook their head again to clear it, again failing miserably. His deep blue eyes severing their eye contact before walking away with a sweep of his cloak.

"Girl" A low voice sounded behind them. They spun quickly to see the Demon leaning against a tree juggling a knife in his hands. "Have you found the King?"

"N-no" Rel answered backing away slowly.

"Well you know the deadline, and you know what happens if the job is not done in that time." The demon advanced towards Rel his knife pointed at their throat. "Get. It. Done." and with that the Demon walked into the forest and melted, quite literally, into the shadows.

"Oh No"

AN: I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I apologize for the horrible romance writing, I do not do well with developing relationships. Leave me your ideas!