016

Rel sat on their bed, nervous. They had told Mama and Anyn that they were going on a trip, they just didn't say where or who they were going with. Scott said he was going to be in his rooms until they left. This is so he could give Rel the plan and help introduce them to the palace staff.
   "REEEEEEEEEEEL" a small person raced across the room and tackled Rel to the bed. They looked up to see Anyn's face smiling down at them from on top of their back.
   "Anyyyyn I have to go" Rel said rolling over to knock him off, "I'm going to be late".
   "Aww but- but-" Rel cut him off,
   "I will be back in 4 days, watch the sunsets for me okay" Rel looked up at the little boy.
   "Okay Rel" He smiled before jumping off of them and sprinting off down the hall, sword in hand. Rel chuckled shaking their head, before grabbing their leather bag and walking down the stairs.
   "Goodbye Mama!" Rel said, standing in the doorway, "Be back in a few days!". Mama came out of the kitchen, her grey hair pulled back into a light bun.
   "Goodbye Ar" She said pulling them into a hug, "Be safe". With that, Rel walked out of the door slinging their bag over their shoulder and speed walking to the sheep shack.

   Rel stood below the ladder, pulling their bag over their shoulder and head so that they wouldn't drop it as they climbed. They shimmied up the ladder, stopping partway to smell the beautiful aroma coming from what they assumed to be the kitchen.
As they made it to the top, they were greeted by Scott's smiling face, offering a hand. Rel gladly took it, pulling themself up the last few rungs.
   "Hey Rel!" Scott said, pulling them to his chest in a quick hug. Rel chuckled hugging him back.
   "Hi Scott!"
   "You ready?" Rel looked at Scott with determination in their eyes.
   "Yeah!"
   "Oh I think I forgot to mention, you need to change out of that if you are going to be meeting with the other Empires." Rel looked down at their outfit, Scott was right, there was no way they could be seen in a dirty white shirt and baggy brown pants. Especially in front of their majesties. "Don't worry!" Scott said, "You can borrow one of my suits.". Scott grabbed Rel's hand, pulling them along the hallway and out into his room.
   "What are you doing?" Rel said smirking. Scott was speed walking around his room grabbing things, a small smile on his face. He eventually walked back up to Rel, holding a pile of clothing. He dropped it on his bed next to where Rel was sitting. Scott separated the different outfits from each other, carefully laying them out.
   "This is a travel outfit," Scott said pointing to one of the outfits on the bed. It was a light cyan button up shirt with white pants and a golden colored cloak. "That is what I would suggest you wear today, oh and these boots" Scott showed Rel a pair of sparkling cyan boots. Rel smiled,
   "You are having fun designing my wardrobe aren't you" They said, laughing. Scott's face turned pink and he looked away scratching the base of his horns.
   "Anyway," Scott said, "This is the wedding outfit," He pointed to a dark yellow-y gold suit with a white button up shirt and white shoes. The yellow seemed to go well with Rel's skin tone and hair color. Rel turned slightly, to look more closely at the outfits.
   "Okay and the last one is a reception outfit," Scott pointed to a sparkling black suit with a cyan tie and cyan colored shoes. The shirt was white and it had a small piece of fabric with it, that was folded in the chest pocket of the suit.
   "It is beautiful Scott, thank you so much"
   "It's really no problem, I have too many clothes, you should probably get changed before Clive come up to get us."
   "You right, where...?" Scott pointed to a folding screen in the corner,
   "That would be the best spot."
   "Okay thank you" Rel grabbed the travel outfit, walking over to the screen, they started to get changed.

.:():.

   Scott loved styling things. He always had and now he had someone he could share it with without being judged.
   "Well?" Scott spun around looking over at Rel. They looked amazing. The cloak fit them perfectly around the shoulders even if it was a bit long and the color of the shirt looked amazing with their hair.
   "W-wow" Scott said, "You look beautiful" a blush spread across Rel's cheeks and they moved their gaze downward to their feet.
   "Your highness? Who is this?"

AN: Hey y'all hope you are having a good day. I am finally connecting the backstory-ish thing with the main lore. The next chapter will consist of travel mostly and meeting the other empires, then the chapter after that will most likely be the wedding. No promises but that is my plan at the current time. Love y'all!

~Syre