006

Trigger Warnings: Panic

Rel walked through the forest. They clutched a large map in their hands using one of their fingers to point at it occasionally and look around. It had been around a week since their last encounter with Scott and his beautiful blue eyes... anyway, Queen Shubble had packed up her group of citizens and decided to leave on a journey to find a place to settle. Rel hoped that they would meet again, she was a good friend.

They were wearing a grey traveling cloak that was ripped along the edges from traveling through the Blossom Woods and a light brown tunic with laces on the collar. They were also wearing a pair of dark brown boots and light teal pants. Their hair had been freshly cut, with thanks to Queen Shelby, and they carried two daggers at their sides. Rel had stopped at a village on the outskirts of House Blossom empire and gotten a map of the world. They were headed in the direction of Rivendell, determined to find King Scott and take down the Demon, once and for all.

.:():.

Scott sat at his desk with a pen and paper sat in front of him. He was trying to compose a letter to his other allies, Count Fwhip and Wizard Gemini. He could not think straight with the picture of Rel in his head, their light brown hair blowing in the breeze of the ravine as he turned and walked away. The sadness and helplessness in their light green eyes, reflecting the sun in the sky.

Scott shoved his desk, making his chair slide backwards as he slumped in his chair, pressing his palms to his temples. He stood and shoved aside the curtain to his balcony, leaning over the intricate wooden railing and staring off into the distance. He leaned back and ran his hand through his hair, suddenly he felt a hard lump on his head. He flinched, that spot seemed to be tender. Scott reached his other hand up, only to feel another lump, identical to the first one on the other side of his head.

Trigger Warning

Scott rushed inside running to his vanity and looking at his reflection. He moved his hair to the side only to see the stubs of what seemed to be horns, growing in his head. He was in shock staring at his reflection. This couldn't be happening. First there is an earthquake that nearly destroys one of his allies. Then there was Rel... a beautiful per—, no, that is not right. Two males cannot be together, that's not how it works... but... Rel isn't male. Nor are they a female. But... then the horns...

Scott pushed his hands to his eyes. "no... no... nO... NO... NO!" Scott yelled throwing himself onto his bed. A tear fell down his face and onto his pillow. He pulled a pillow closer to his chest before falling asleep from stress exhaustion.

End of Trigger Warning

.:():.

Rel sat on the top of a tree surveying the area. Nothing but woods and mountains as far as they could see. The moon hung over the mountains, casting an eerie glow over everything. It was very peaceful, maybe too peaceful. Rel started humming a tune that they remembered from childhood. They remembered their sister singing it to them when they were young, before they were taken away. Eventually the humming became mumbling and the mumbling became singing.

In the land of old Emalandia
There lived the kings of old
These kings protected us from harm
No matter the danger or the fear
There blood lives on in the empires
Of the new Emaraldia
The empire of the flowers tears
has stayed tucked away for many years
The bustling empire in the woods thick
has been built by hand, brick by brick
The tower of the cliffs up high in the sky
is home of the wizards when day is nigh
In the oceans deepest depth
lies a kingdom that will take your breath
The empire in plain sight
may be most powerful in the last light
The empire that lies in the swamp
will capture your feet at the hands of a cod
Buried in the desert sand
you may find an empire in the palm of your hand
The layer mass of terracotta
lies the empire of the horses demise
The country farm that is so quaint
may be much larger than you first think
The empire that was lost in time
was aged and rotten by the vine
For those who dare to travel far
into the mountains for moon and sun
you may find a steeple reaching the stars
or even a stag, and owl, for fun
The kingdom of Rivendell has always thrived
if you are courageous and look inside
so hush little baby
don't you fret
for these wonder places are yours to protect
(These are my rhymes and lyrics, if you use them for something else please tag me, do not steal:)

Rel took a deep breath in wiping the tears off their face. That song had been their only light, all of those long days in a cage. As they looked up from their lap their eyes caught onto something that was glowing, it seemed to be a... Stag?

AN: Thank you guys so much for reading my work, this chapter was particularly hard to write (seeing at it is 1:00 in the morning and I wrote a song) Please tell me if there are any spelling or grammar errors. It would be much appreciated.