chapter nine

Sorry if parts are repeated, I haven't uploaded to this story for a while. Cant remember if Simon and Sara are moved in yet but yeah.

————————————————————————

It's been a couple of days since the photo was released onto the media and Simon still can't get over it. He wanted to know lots of things, like who that girl even was, and why Wilhelm supposedly became straight.

Maybe I forgave him too easily. But that's when I remembered that the weak can never forgive. I will have to forgive him eventually, just maybe not today. He's done too much to just have me let it slide. I won't let that happen again.

Simon clicked on Wilhelm's Instagram ready to stalk like he usually does, but that's when something caught his eye. It was a post, with Wilhelm's mystery girlfriend that everyone is non-stop talking about.

He read the username, @annikalindberg and presses on her profile. She was pretty, he had to admit. And if he wasn't gay, she is probably a girl he would be interested in, but that's not the case.

She was from Denmark and is over here for the year. She came at around Christmas time apparently according to the news. Of course she did.

"Wait, what?!" Simon blurted out, clicking on one of the posts that caught his attention. It was her, but she was in a Hillerska uniform. Surely she couldn't be attending Hillerska right? I mean, that's just cruel. But the queen is kind of like that isn't she?

Simon was angry, like super angry. The fact that Wilhelm blocked him on everything, a new mystery girl that is suddenly his girlfriend after what, a couple of days? And the fact that Simon will probably never be able to talk to him again.

Great. He thought. Just great.

Now he has to go to school and not only have to put up with Johan and August, but also Wilhelm's new not-so 'secret' girlfriend, Annika Lindberg.

————————————

It was the next day and Simon and Sara were finally moving in to Forest Ridge. They had all their gear packed up into three suitcases. One for Simon, and two for Sara. And also Simon's fish tank which he so desperately wanted to bring along, even if it means he's constantly reminded of 'that night'. Because it might not be such a bad thing.

"Alright guys, we ready to go?"

"Yes." Simon and Sara both reply in unison, jumping into the car and strapping on their seatbelts.

"Alright."

They drove for a while and then when they finally got to campus, the headmistress was there to greet them.

"Good morning, Mrs. Eriksson. Hello Simon and Sara."

"Hi."

"Good to know you will be joining our Forest Ridge community thanks to August."

Sara smiled, nodding her head and Simon rolled his eyes at her idiotic behaviour. So fucking stupid.

"Everybody else is still asleep. So we will get you situated right away before anybody wakes up."

Simon sighed in relief to her comment.

Thank god, I cannot run into Wilhelm or his mystery girlfriend any time soon.

She walks and beckons them to follow, so they do with their suitcases following right behind. Simon, Sara, and Linda walk through the corridors when they finally arrive at Sara's new dorm. Her roommate is Annika, what a coincidence. Not surprised, since she's new. Linda stops and helps Sara with her room whilst the headmistress takes Simon to the boy's wing and gives him his key. Room 108.