chapter eighteen

Simon's POV:

Missing? Wilhelm's gone missing?

I wanted to cry and throw up at the same time. This can't be real, right?

Was he kidnapped? Did he run away? What was going on?

"Missing?" I heard Felice whisper. I glanced over at her and it looked like she was on the verge of tears.

August didn't look too pleased either which is a surprise. He looked upset whilst Johan next to him looked as if he couldn't care less.

"Nobody panic, the royal family will sort everything out." The teacher explained.

Yeah, like they did that before I wanted to say.

I still couldn't physically believe it. Wilhelm is missing. The crown prince of Sweden is literally missing.

This can't be good.

——————————————————————

It was all over the news. Everywhere you look, he would be there.

Crown prince of Sweden is missing.

Sweden's soon to be king, crown prince Wilhelm, is unfortunately missing.

Missing. Missing. Missing

Everywhere. I cant escape it. He could be anywhere on this planet. He could be dead for all we know, just the thought makes me want to huddle up into a ball and cry.

"What the fuck are we supposed to do, Simon? When did you see him last?" Felice was pacing around the room in panic, tugging on her hair in stress. "We have to fucking do something about this. I'm surprised Kristina even cares."

I couldn't reply, thoughts were swarming my mind like wasps and all I wanted to do was swat them away and run off to look for him. Wilhelm could be in danger, he could be on the verge of death for all we know which is terrifying.

Felice sighed, her fingers on the bridge of her nose before looking up at Madison. "Madison? Any ideas?"

She shook her head, her leg bouncing nervously as she bit on her nails.

Felice groaned before throwing herself onto the bed. "I'm so stressed, I've known Wilhelm for so long and it's not like him to just run off without a good reason."

"We need to ask people." I suggested out of the blue, causing the two girls to look over at me.

"Who would we ask? Mickey Mouse? Elmo? C'mon, please be more specific."

"Sara, Annika, Johan, or August. Something weird is going on between them and I don't like it." I tapped my leg to a rhythm to calm me down. "I'm really hating them right now but it's our only shot at finding Wilhelm."

Felice frowned before leaning back in her elbows. "I hate to admit it but your right."

"I'll ask Annika." Madison volunteered before strutting out of the room, most likely to find her.

"I'll ask August and Sara." Felice murmured before following Madison out of the room.

I sighed nervously before talking to myself. "Looks like I'm asking Johan."