Found you on the edge of paradise

Around spring season, in the land of blossoms, citizens are celebrating their traditional hunting festival. The event has taken place for thousands of years in the mysterious Eastern mountain. Harmonious neighs of a snow-white warhorse lead the way, followed by an army of royal bodyguards caused excitements to rise in the air. The white horse suddenly stopped under a giant shadow of a pinkish blossoms tree, create a loud noise to inform the others. On the back of it sat a male in a royal robe made with finest golden silks. A thin dark layer of mesh fabric covered up most of his visuals; still, the sight of his sunshine smile stood out, beautiful as if to stop time. His majesty looks as if himself was an angel in the moment, despite the dusty world.

The group of people separated. Each goes in different directions. Horses follow their nature and humans follow their hearts. Snowflakes the war horse takes far strides into the woods. The view was spectacular in fast motions that took the person's mind away. Not long after, the emperor realized that he was lost. There were no flags as they went out of the safety zoned. He senses the different tension as his gaze spotted a lonely figure lying on the grass.

"Faster, we have to hurry," Hosek tells Snowflakes as they sprint back to the palace. He kicked open the medical office entrance; the royal doctor was left in fear. After trying for hours and successfully saved the white-furred cat, Hoseok could finally relax a little. He sits on the floor and rests his chin against the edge of his bed. Heartbroken and Loneliness, how long does it take for his heart to heal? How long does it take for him to love something like his own life once more? He start shivering at his own thoughts. He was afraid. After all, when his fingers run through the soft fur of the animal, he promised to keep this little one safe for the rest of his life.

Their fates knock on the door of Hoseok's heart just like that, unexpectantly and deeply pierced.
+++
"So you've saved me, huh?" Whispers in a deep low voice, a fine, somewhat small figure playfully raises its left hand to touch the other. Tiny strips of hair slightly fall onto those beautiful closed eyes as it quickly tucked to the ears. Naughty fingers trailing down Hoseok's blushed cheeks. "Aish, why do you have to look so pretty while sleeping? That annoying little ah." Tenderness lightens up in one's eyes without a single acknowledgment. Who would have thought even am ugly beast could have a beautiful and pure love like that?