Finding you

"You are the person from the Western palace aren't you?" The King spoke.
Yoongi was silent, he couldn't bring himself up to say that he was the one, the one that whom Hoseok met  in his dreams. The cat. He smile dryly, looking up at Hoseok with red blushed eyes. A slight hope lightened his face, slowly disappears under an ocean of knives and swords that were surrounding them. Him and Hoseok. How could he? 

Yoongi was trapped in a dark room underground. He could feel the smell of vanilla on Hoseok - who was sitting next to him. His smell was the sweetest. The dusts followed in Yoongi nostrils among with the scent he loves most. Yoongi nose turns to a bright red. The soft fluffy bangs landed on forehead as Yoongi fixed his gaze on the floor. Hoseok cant help but notices the slightly long strands of hair on the other's milky white neck.

"Who are you?"
Silence
"Again,  who are you?"
His voice turned cold, like sharp frozen ice pierced through Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi's eyes were now teary. Refusing to look at Hoseok, he saids softly, enough for the other to hear. "I'm not so sure who am I to you, but you, for me is like a gentle strike of light. Like a snowflake, soft and sparkly in a dark winter night."

It is what it is, Yoongi was tired that he fell asleep hugging his knees.
A strong pair of arms lifted him up from the dusty ground, hugging him on the silky golden bed in his sleep. What is he to the king? A toy or a sincere feeling. Or just another one to fall for his sunshine smile.

💜