Kiss the rain

The sound of raindrops woke Yoongi up after a long dream. He carefully stepped near the door, and haha, ​there wasn't a lock after all. Behind the once closed doors, Yoongi encountered a long hallway. The lights were dull, shining upon the wall of straight bamboo sticks. The left side of the hallway is different from what he has seen so far. Here the doorways are lined up side by side together with a dirty white paper-like material. Just like that, Yoongi made it out of there. The outside was cold, not the cold that Yoongi was once familiar with, but wet, sticky weather. Raindrops gathered on the roof, then slowly fell onto the softness of his palms. Yoongi just stood there hesitatingly. The rain kept on pouring more and more, drowning the beauty of nature in tears. Flowers gradually withered before his eyes. Time to go home.

It was still raining heavily. From a distance, Hoseok could already see the person he wished for. Climbing up high, Hoseok was blowing bubbles. He hoped it could reach the other side of the heavy rain. First, second, then fifth, sixth. No matter how hard he tries, it only takes one raindrop, and his soap bubbles would still melt into clouds and then disappear. Just because you want to see that person's smile, is it worth it?

"Just because he wanted to make Yoongi smile, is it worth it?"

A transparent bubble-like dew settles on Yoongi's sleeve. It was surprisingly strong. Very. Overcoming such heavy rain, it hasn't been broken yet. Yoongi curiously raised the object to look at it. It's colour transparent, reflecting everything around. By the way, who does that golden back look like, like the person Yoongi was still loving? He wanted to take a closer look, but this time, the soap bubble bursts in the rain.

So is it worth it? I say yes.