Him, and I

What happened, my dearest readers, you may ask? My friend who saw it all, a friend who I'm sure that you (my smart smart readers) will be able to recognize from the previous chapter. My round and beautiful friend - the moon - will be telling his story as you wishers might be wishing for, it went like this:

It was, as you might as well imagine, the cat which i supposed was sitting in the most uncommon way that any cat might choose to sit in. Apart from that, things were moving on their own, they added motions and colors into the beautiful night after all. I remembered how winds flow in the same rhythm with the golden robe which was left hanging on the emperor's skin. Everyone was the same, doing what must be done, moving. They were quite usual, but that cat clearly wasn't. All that I can see was that it's head, if it could've done that, was standing up, and the eyes, they were staring intensely at the person with the golden robe, the emperor. Nothing ever changes, and I'm sure of what i have to say, the way it stares into those beauty's eyes. A little hope, a little care but mostly they were scared. They were scared that they will lose the beauty which seems to appears only within this one and only person. And as you can already tell, that i had once swam above the waves of those same yet unforgettable eyes, but now, there's only one living thing that fits into those dark yet wonderful pupils. The living thing that we are talking about, that living thing is him, the one in the golden robe.

What happened during and after the damn request from "that girl", or now that Yoongi knew better, the beloved daughter of the highest ranking general in the kingdom. Her father was an intellectual who was so generous that he teaches his lifetime knowledges to the fellow citizens of the kingdom. He was also an inspiration who had inspired many youths, as well as Hoseok, who was once and still one of his best and most trusted student. Yet his so perfect daughter's request, which she brought up to the king, sounded like a life sentence that will forever torment Yoongi within the prison of his own.

"Dearest Hoseok, or do I have to call you emperor now that you are no longer just my father's student whom I respect but the king of this beautiful country that I love."
Stopping her gaze close to the far ends of the pond, she gently tells the emperor.

Y/n, stop this nonsense, keep calling me by my name like you've always done before - Hoseok's voice, as warm as the sun.

Again, the girl with that gentle voice of hers. "The stray kitten that we raised together as young mindless kids was snow white, just like this one right here!"

That phrase still didn't catch Yoongi's attention, maybe a little.

"I still remember the days when we went to feed the kitten together, sometimes, you even skip my father's classes to go with me."

Well, now that's kinda weird, Yoongi thought to himself.

"The times are long gone, but a gift from you won't hurt, right? Let me take this little one, for the moments that we've had." Looking down while stroking on Yoongi's soft white fur, she requested. What does she mean by that. This little one? Yoongi?

What the fuck, what the actual fuck.