A white cat and that girl

Noises were getting closer, and as Yoongi expected, a crowd of people appeared right after he turned. It was then when he first saw a beautiful girl in the middle of that same crowd. She was very delicate, the type that captures everyone's affections. To be exact, that innocent kind. Yoongi is confident he has met many different animals before, but this human. There Yoongi was, sitting in the stiffest way possible, quietly judging that one and only girl. Unfortunately, he wasn't a stone. That girl saw him, oops, and she went to pick him up in her arms. "What a cutie." Cutie, my ass. This girl should've seen my best battle with those fucking bloodsucker, idiot. Wait a damn minute, where is she going? Yoongi was frantically looking around. The view up there was pretty nice. They were on a bridge, and further from there stood a red-roofed temple in the middle of a pond. There, there he was. Yoongi's heart kept beating faster and faster every time. His golden robe and the vanilla smell in the air. Hoseok ahh, Hoseokie. Yoongi jumped down from the girl's embrace, surprised everyone, and ran straight to Hoseok's feet. Hope ahh. It didn't take long until Hoseok turned around, but his eyes were gazing up at her. Hoba wait.

If Yoongi was to choose, he wished Hoseok was the one to fall in love with him first. He felt numb, defeated. So damn tiny that even one wind could blow him away. The cat was never afraid of heaven or hell until he was afraid that he would lose the person he has traded his heart to. The sound of waves lapping gently in Yoongi's ears saddens his dazzling eyes a little, he no longer feels pain for the person he loves but simply sadness. Hope ahh, there's nothing better than hope right now. Please, Hoba.

It wasn't long until Yoongi got picked up again by that same girl. He wasn't interested in their conversation, mainly observing the other person's smile and eyes. They look exactly like Yoongi's when he talks about Hoseok, but Hoseok's eyes light up because of someone else.

Hope ahh, i was expecting too much, right?