But I love you

Are the three words I, love, you easy to say?

Seems like it because people do it so casually.

Do they love each other? They must have, right?

I love him too,

Yoongi sits up on the bed, flummoxing his hands around the other side of the bed. No Hoseok. Yoongi panics, tear surrounding the corner of his eyes. Lips pressed against each other, hands grabbed tightly on his gown, he stood up to go and see Hoseok. He took tiny steps since his legs were trembling against each other. He needs to see the other now. This feeling is tearing him apart.

1, 2

1,2

Before Yoongi could step out of the king's chamber, a man came in. The guards addressed him as the king's personal servant when he bowed to Yoongi's feet. Yoongi has almost forgotten the feeling of holding the best power in his hands, ruling the world. He was willing to give up his revenge. For the person he loves.

"Where is he?"

The emperor is doing an important business sir,

"I want to go see him, is that possible."

I'm afraid that it is not sir, it's the king's command for you to stay in the chamber,

"Then, I will wait till he comes back"

May I excuse my self?

Yoongi nods, and the man quietly leaves the room. Behind the doors, he whispers something to the guards' ears. The two guards raise their hands and seal the door. Yoongi is locked.

Autumn breeze rushes in the wide-open window, the golden bell is swaying in the wind. Strangely pleasing sounds caught Yoongi's attention. Golden leaves follow the direction of the clouds in the sky. His eyes are made of galaxy, shining and reflecting all beauty nature has given the Earth. The bell makes another noise, "puff" his body is shrinking intensely, and then 'puff" again, claws start to grow out of his human-like hand. It took only seconds, and Yoongi was gone. A white and beautiful cat has replaced him on the spot. The cat jumped right out the window and landed on its soft paws to where the bushes are. 1, 2, the cat rolled 3 times downhill and got back up all covered in dirt. Yoongi shook his head to prevent the dust in his eyes. He tent to clean up his dirty paw and face, until he sees Hoseok and a woman. They were chatting under a beautiful blossom tree. Blossom petals surround their giggles and chatters. Such a beautiful sight, a beautiful girl and a beautiful man. It's like a walking fairy tale. Everything is glorious. How magnificent. And there's Yoongi, his innocent eyes flickering behind the dirty coat of fur. There's a galaxy spinning in a circle of sorrow.