I realized there's something behind the mask you built.

Hoseok wakes up to find himself lying on the bed. The curtains were down, causing his vision to blur. He heard music floating in the air, beautiful music which led him outside. It was a spring night, the cool weather upon his skin. He remembered the time when his eomma, her majesty the queen, used to protect him. He wishes that he could be the person she wanted him to be. However, deep inside Hoseok knew that he'd lost her soul, her love for him. People say that a real emperor will sacrifice anything to protect his territory, even his loved ones like his appa, the king. He hated the fact that he's now slowly becoming a cold-blooded king. Hoseok lives in denial. A warm person who always give other people his love and attention, like the sunny sky. Nevertheless, his sunshine will never understand love and will never fully love any person.

Step by step, he's getting closer to the beautiful harmony until he stops under the rooftop of the Western palace. Hoseok's gaze fixed on a small male figure. His short hair was black and fluffy; his hand was holding a flute as the music stop when both pairs of eyes stared at each other. His gaze was cold opposite Hoseok's eyes filled with infatuation.  Timepass, the world shower them with millions of blossoms petals. As Hoseok looked into the stranger's eyes, he could see the reflection of himself. They both have secrets and are heartbroken. Two lonely individuals out of many's just happened to find each other. More time pass and the stranger only leave when the royal guards come running to their king. "Your majesty, are you alright?" One of his servants asked. He smiles brightly, "Return."

(both Hobi and Yoongi)

"Somehow, I realized there's something behind the mask that he built."

P/s: Please look at the picture of Yoongi at the top to have a better view of what he looks like the first time they met.