Colourless you, me and us

Yoongi has never felt the warmth of anyone's embrace until Hoseok carries him tightly between his strong arms. Yoongi's head rubs against Hoseok soft covered chest. As he leaned closer,  Yoongi could hear Hoseok's heart beating, clearly through the silky fabric and it goes like "Pabum, pabum..." repeatedly. The melody unknowingly engraved in Yoongi's little brain.
Hoseok smiles at the slight movements under his breath. The sun shining brightly on the sapphire blue sky that day. The day that they were together.

A month goes by. Although spring has passed, the sight of blossom petals flying in the sky has been filling up the emptiest corners of Yoongi's little mind. The act of living to him is like going in a circle, spinning around the circulation of Hoseok's breathtaking smile and the sunny summer sky. Even if this was a dream, Yoongi is willing to live his life a lie and be alive in Hoseok's embrace forever.
Every day, he would wake up surrounded by Hoseok's sweet smell and sunlight shining on his face. He would move closer to feel Hoseok's heartbeats - the sound he loves the most. They normally have their breakfast together with Yoongi curling on the king's lap, waiting for food to arrive. They casually spend their hours and hours looking out at the beautiful nature and talk. Well, Hoseok speaks most of the time, and Yoongi would sometimes meow in agreement. Just like that with one another, they live through the happiest days. Yoongi has noticed that Hoseok adores music. He sings at the weirdest times, hihi. But he is good at singing, and that's a fact. His voice carries so much emotions that it confuses Yoongi for a while. Yoongles hoped that he could understand Hoseok a little more through the waves of his melodies.

Hoseok often ask Yoongi: "If the sun was blue and the flowers lose all their color. Would people still adore them like before?"
Yoongi didn't know what it meant, so he just shook his furry head in a puzzled way. Although he doesn't understand what Hoseok was trying to say, he felt something. A slight unease. What makes him say such a thing? If this world was colorless, if Hoseok's smile was just black and grey? Yoongi fell asleep later without an answer, however in his heart, he knew he would still fall for Hoseok's smile the same way that day. Despite any color.

"Yoongi learned his lesson of the colorless world many years later. When he finally understood what Hoseok meant, he broke into tears and cried until he lost grip of their last thread." -narrator.