He called me Yoongi

Somewhere, at the corner of a wine store, there sat a now tipsy small man. His back was facing the wall around several bottles which were lying on the ground beside him. He gazed out the window at the sky from a greyish tone to a clear blue. He doesn't know how to feel at the moment as the other's eyes were haunting him for a whole night. He wonders how someone can look so beautiful in their sleep. After Hoseok bought him to the palace, doctors healed him, and he remembers the warmth of the other's touch. Soft, he chuckles, he felt soft. His mind is playing a dizzy trick on him, his thoughts flying around like butterflies. The smell of alcohol and the image of the newly met stranger got him to go crazy. As far as he could remember, he ended up transforming into his human form. "Sweet." He said it out loud.

"He also remembered walking out the door, somehow sat on top of a roof..."His thoughts were interrupted by loud footsteps outside of the entrance. "So annoying," he groans. After leaving the palace, he has managed to get inside the basement of this wine store and get a couple of sips to warm himself up. He couldn't sleep tho since his new feelings got the better of it. Now he needs to get out before they know it. "Damn, humans are some annoying pieces of-" except that one, the one. Footsteps are getting louder and louder, closer as the door flung open, and..., and they saw nothing but bottles lying on the hard floor. Shit.

The short male couldn't help his laughter as he moved through the crowd of people. The market started a few minutes ago, a lot of people have come to trade their goods to others. It was exciting. He wasn't feeling the excitement for such a long time. New, he thought to himself. How about even more exciting? He made perfect jumps on the carts and trays, making his way in the surprise of people. He passes through them like thin air, playing around as the market guards chased behind him. The figure quickly makes a turn in a small valley without anyone noticing. The guards just ran past him like nothing; he transforms into his natural cat form again as he peeks a glance around the alley. Not long later, the cat felt a soft touch against its furry skin. It's turning around to see a what so beautiful smile. "It's him, sunshine."

__________

Hoseok was feeling terribly sad after he couldn't spot the sight of the white fur cat anywhere. He wanted to keep the little animal safe. He has worried a lot too. As the royal guards came back with no good news, he has made a decision to go out by himself. He has been looking through corners and corners of the city until he hopelessly trudged in an old and broken alley. Here, his eyes met the white coat of fur. Joys and frustration filled his heart as he got closer. Moment little meow turns around, Hoseok smiled beautifully." You had me worried a lot, you know." He caresses the white fur as he says. "I will call you Yoongi."

As for many girls who had fallen for his dreamy smile. Hoseokie. Yoongi wasn't an exception.