If I had known better

"Dizzy sunshine" is standing at the front and centre of his silky golden bed. Images of the person before him are splitting themselves in halves, if not twice the size of each. More stuff means more information for drunk Hoseok to tolerate. Great news you all! Pinkish triangular eyes' corners, straight fluffy white nose. Paws and human hands mixing and stacking on top of one another. It's funny and true how the tipsiest people always try to prove that they are alcohol-free, yes no acid in their intestine at all! (you should believe them too, they are safe *wink face*) Hoseok exclaimed as a strong hand of veiny fingers pushed his chest down to the opening space. His whole body sunk deep into the covers dragging the whole man's beautiful figure down, which conveniently and perfectly placed on the top of his own. They ignited and left no aperture. With no unnecessary fuss, a kiss was placed directly on the emperor's sensitive skin. Not too passionate but softly embraced on the saddening time. Warm as ice, quietly crept through it's favourite land of sun.

Memories aren't enough to hold his leaving feet. Hoseok was already drunk, drunken with rage. Today, wine has an extraordinary bitter taste. He grimaced, he broke things although they didn't help much, or maybe they didn't help at all. Mindly occupied, he laid back against the loneliness of his aching heart, thinking about a person he wished to treasured and hold on to even though he couldn't. By agreeing to offer away his precious Yoongi, Hoseok has debated between his feelings and responsibilities. The five year-old kid inside of him had memorised the moral of a leader by heart whether it slowly wears away his crystal loving soul. Not too hypocrite because he lived by just fine, way before he met Yoongi, only if he had known better that destiny won't come again the next time. Now sitting here, he cried to himself: Angel! Delayed feelings reach the king's droughty heart in the saddest way possible. Like cooling water slowly seep into the ground, lightly sprinkles some tears down his bridged nose. His irises were swept away, drowned and blinded with regrets, but spoken words can't  simply be collected. Just like broken mirrors can't be bandaged up and used as normal, our king kept walking his way aimlessly, telling himself that he will lay upon of those beauty's eyes, once again.

My spring floats by , placing the sadness of mine within his aching heart.