Only visible to you

"Like a gentle strike of light. Like a snowflake, soft and sparkly in a dark winter night."

The night was cold. It was only past midnight but the cold is tearing themselves apart. Winds are blowing the leaves from the outside of the window. It seems like the king was the only one who couldn't careless about all the work that's needed to be done in front of him. Why? Because he failed every time he tries to concentrate. That's it. His focus was else where. His thoughts were dancing continuously as they lay right back to the sight of the purring distraction on his bed. 

----

*Flashback*

"For me ...

He lifted the sleepy beauty to the bed as the soft purrs were coming out of the other's thin lips. Seeing how painfully red his nose were, probably the caused of the dust from the ground, Hoseok felt sorry. He shouldn't be so harsh on him and he shouldn't have let the guards take him to that dusty basement in the first place. He was wrong, all wrong. He still remembers how the hope faded on his face, his watery pink eyes in the basement and the words were said.

... in a dark winter night"

----

A tear slip from the corner of Yoongi's triangular eyes, dropping on the silk of gold. The familiar smell of vanilla and the gentle embrace pulling him in. The chin on his small shoulder. His neck touches the other's clothed chest. The smell he loves most, the person he loves most.

Hoseok kisses under Yoongi's ear lobe, whispering sweet things into that cute fur. His voice is like a painful melody that Yoongi can never get over with. Just one time, one time. Hoseok allows him self to be wasted, to be out of control, to be loved , to love. Just one time.

"They see you as the beast. But you are love, to me."