Pretend

He will try to pretend he didn't know. Hatred is unbearable. Hating on a person you once loved with all your beating heart is the kind of pain that Yoongi couldn't bear. Yoongi felt the need to protect their love story till the end, no matter how pathetic it might seem. Moreover, he doesn't love anyone but Hoseok. He has been sitting there for a long time, longer than you could imagine. The scentful autumn breeze traveled through the window and landed on his face from time to time. He raised his head and waited for the cold to heal his broken heart. Winds still pouring like madness on the top and side of his face. His eye sockets were colored a reddish pink. However, there aren't enough tears to cry.

That night Hoseok didn't stop by Yoongi's side. The window was still open, and winds blew into the room, making his heart strangely cold. Their love is the only thing he has known also is the only thing that keeps him away from the beast he once was. Yoongi curled up in indescribable pain without knowing that the night had gone by and Hoseok still wasn't there.

It was a very early morning. The emperor eyes of tiredness lit up as they met with a peacefully sleeping figure on the silky golden bed. Quickly closes the wide open windows; Padum, padum, he laid down next to the smaller person, hands on his waist, pulling him close. Hoseok has missed Yoongi so much. Too much. He ran a maniac speed to where his chamber has always been. This time, hands on forehead, Yoongi's fluffy hair was cold from sweats. The emperor kept the beast warm in his arms untill the sun rises and left no trace for anyone to find. Hoseok pretends like he wasn't there at all.