In my dreams

Whenever Hoseok closes his eyes, he would find himself at an unknown place. It's not that Hoseok hates it. The dreams were just confusing him. Or maybe it's not the dreams that were confusing Hoseok. It might be the person who appears in his dreams every night. Hoseok isn't sure about the other person's features. His eyes were often very blurry, but the tender was visible. Very. He could see it, maybe feel it. He is trying to lift him self up from the ground. Just a second ago, he was lying on top of a garden full of red roses. Sitting up, he is now trying to figure out the rest of the surroundings. Other than red roses, the garden has nothing more, or to be exact, there were just blank spaces. On one side of the wall, red roses grew up, clinging to the wall tightly. Rose stems blocked Hoseok's view away from the other.

Yoongi could easily see Hoseok from the other side of the garden. Sitting on another side made of transparent glass, Yoongi crosses his legs and stares at the back of the male's neck. Smelling the scent he likes the most, Yoongi couldn't help but smiles brightly. His sparkling eyes curved in a moon shape. He has a soft spot for Hoseok only. Surprisingly come the last thing that Yoongi expected. Hoseok turns around. Facing him so close, Yoongi can feel his face heat up, like roses are blooming on his cute chubby cheeks. Hoseok meets eyes with the other from a crack in the tall wall that blocked between their distance. The others eye was shaped triangular, like a lil meow meow. His skin was pale, almost transparent like glass; Yoongi backed away a little. He was surprised. The whole incident makes Hoseok feel a little sad. He doesn't like when the other is avoiding him. Hoseok spoke up, snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts. "How long have you been here?"
Yoongi face lit up but then he quickly turns silent. A visible pout was forming on his face. Does he think that this place is a torture?>:! Yoongi gaze fixed on his crossed legs. He was visibly disappointed.

Hoseok waited and waited for an answer. However, it seems like nothing is going to happen. Hoseok smiles wryly; What did I do wrong?Hoseok can vaguely feel the other upsetting. He tries to picture a cute Lil meow with a pout on its face. Hoseok blushed a little. He spoke in tiny: "Are you mad at me?" His sweet voice with a little pouty tone. On the other side, Yoongi was showing his gummy smile out. Aishhh, what's up with all of this sudden cuteness. Hoseok continues with their cute little conversation. "Can you not be mad, please little meow meow?" Yoongi chuckles in his deep voice. Hoseok is speechless. "So I'm suddenly a Lil meow meow now, huh?" Yoongi smirkingly responded. Hoseok was unable to say a word.
.
.
.
Later at noon, Hoseok was taking a walk through the palace. It's already Autumn; the sky coated with colours of beautiful orange and pink. Clouds chasing after one another across the beautiful painting. It reminds Hoseok of soft cotton candy, also reminds him of a little someone. Thoughts about the stranger in his dream were constantly in the king's mind. Hoseok would often find himself looking forward to meet the other again and again at night. But he chose to ignore it, to ignore them, and to ignore his own growing feelings. It's a sad story. Hoseok is the only one who doesn't realize how painful the game of hiding and seeking fate is.
A shadow appears, and quickly hallucinates into thin air.
In the peaceful silent place, Hoseok's gaze fixed on a figure. He seems to recognize the male from somewhere. And then it finally clicked when the male slowly lifted his face. It was the guy from the Western palace.
________________________
"Hoseok, welcome to my world."