Just one time

He couldn't understand love even when it was right at sight.

Cold-blooded Yoongi, soft Yoongi, excited Yoongi, or broken-hearted Yoongi is still just Yoongi. Simple like that.

Heartbroken Hoseok or ruthless Hoseok is the truth.

The Hoseok that he loves and the familiar warmth only exist in his dull mind.

And even the truth is the truth, Yoongi refuses to let go.

Youth isn't long, also not the first time Yoongi has fallen in love. People come and go, he just laughs at the time which has taken back bits by bits of passion. Hoseok enters his life like that, the first snow of winter faded on the ground feels like his heart the first time they were together. Yoongi was catching feelings too fast while the other just, he just. He is hard to guess. What is love? What is it about? About how his eyes always lit up when he sees the king? Or does it start with a little crush and then more and more. Yoongi took a guess that he couldn't just be someone in Hoseok's life rather than his lover. Hoseok, his every breath, his dimple smile, and his heart-shaped hair. He wants to feel it, true love. The cat hopes that one day when he turns his back, the king would look at him like that, could he?

Yoongi knows more than anyone that Hoseok isn't what he seems. He knows more than anyone that Hoseok would never look at him the same way. But. At this moment when his arms wrap around him, he could still feel his heart getting fast, every time, every time. A tear slipped from the corner of Yoongi's triangular eye down to the golden silk. The vanilla smell full fill his cute nostrils. Small sniffles and purring sounds. Hoseok chin on his small trembly shoulders. His strong warm breath above is interwoven with broken breaths of Yoongi. His voice is honey-killing and drowning the stupid fly deep inside of Yoongi's heart. At this moment the person he loves most returns the feelings that he was craving. But Yoongi was terrified. Hoseok spun his small and shaky lover around. His sweet beautiful lips were gently placed on the small silver cold Yoongi. From the delicate wooden window, blossom petals that flew into the night sky were gone.

Even if it's just that one time when you're not sober. I want it, still.