Chapter 3: Rejection?

I dedicate this chapter to T_kuleetz101,, thanks for liking my story,, luv u!

----

Zeth Claude Canyne

Raven was feeling the rogue's face and the man seems to be enjoying it. I didn't bother to hide my annoyed face at seeing the both of them getting intimate.

For a second there I thought she wasn't even blind. I rolled my eyes getting more irritated by the second.

My head snapped towards them when Raven finally talked.

"What are the color of your eyes?" She asked the man.

The man looked surprised by her question. Even I was surprised.

Shit!

He doesn't know.

"Your blind?" He asked.

Raven stood still for a while then slowly backed away from the man.

Raven just stood there dumbfounded. I knew something like this was going to happen.

Then why didn't you stop it? My wolf asked.

I forgot.

You forgot that your sister might end up like you?

Oh shut up, will you?

Whatever.

I pushed my wolf at the back of my head. I don't need him reminding me of something that already happened.

"Yes, I am." Raven answered in a weak voice.

The man's face hardened and I could see disappointment in his eyes. Is he going to reject her? This is not going to end well.

"Rave, are you alright? Want to go outside?" I linked her.

She nodded and I went to her. I placed my hand at the small of her back and guided her out. I heard a low growl but I ignored it. I linked my dad saying that I'll come back after talking to Raven.

Once we were out she snapped out of her trance.

"Is he going to reject me?" She asked straight out. Despair and sadness was evident in her words.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I don't want to give her false hope but I also don't want her to feel the pain of rejection.

I rubbed her back and thought of the best answer I could give her.

"I don't know." I linked. That was the best answer I could think of.

"Go to your room and rest for a while, alright? I'll come to check up on you soon." I told her and she nodded.

I kissed the top of her head and let her go. I watched as she made her way to her room. She may be blind but she knows this house from the inside out.

When I couldn't see her anymore I went back in to dad's office.

I looked at the man and he was glaring at me. What's his problem?

Then my attention shifted to his companion. He was with a girl. She was small, her body looked frail like one hard touch could brake her in two. But she still looked good none the less even if she was covered in dirt.

She has these deep ocean blue orbs with long lashes. I imagined them moving in slow motion when she blinked. She had a small nose and small pouty lips. Her face was covered with strands of her amber colored hair. She looked beautiful just a little disheveled.