Chapter 24: Meldy's Back

Okay, so i did say that i'll think about continuing the story and i will. Though it might not meet expectations atleast i tried. I still couldn't find the original draft so this should have to do.

Enjoy.. xD

Unedited
____________________________________

Onyx Blanc

Finally! Today's the day! I can finally meet with my mate after such a long torturous period of time. And I don't even know if that made sense.

"Stop grinning like creep." Fred said as he slapped me on the head.

I glared at him my wolf surfacing. You do not do that to a wolf away from their mates else they'll turn agressive or I'm just ticked off. I tried to control myself because he was also on guard.

"Relax Onyx, today's finally the day. Cool yourself, think of your gorgeous little mate patiently waiting for you." I thought to myself trying to calm down. After a few seconds, I calmed down, smiled at the bastard and turned away.

I went straight to the tent where all the others were and told them I was off. I took my stuff, which I packed the night before, and left.

Me and my wolf can't take it anymore. We need to see our mate, and fast!

------------------------------------------------------
Raven Canyne

I stopped pestering Zeth about Onyx. I know I'll find out about it myself very soon anyways. He'll just keep on saying that he's waaaaaay better than Onyx.

"We're almost there." Zeth linked and I just can't help but feel excited. I tried imagining my mate hundreds of times but I just can't.

I still feel uneasy. I've been getting bad vibes ever since we left the house and I don't know why. I've veen brushing it off but it keeps coming back. I hope nothing goes wrong.

"You alright?" Zeth linked. I like how he gets worried for my sake but I hate troubling him.

"Fine, just a little excited." I said and smiled. I can't imagine the reaction on his face but I think he looks calm.

After hundreds of thousands of seconds Zeth finally said that we have arrived. The car stopped and my heart pounded. It felt like it was about to jump out of my chest. I took deep breaths and prepared myself for the best or worst.

Zeth helped me step out. As we stepped inside I could smell metal, disinfectants, alcohol and all the stuff that you could smell in a hospital. Zeth guided me to who knows where. I can't even concentrate on my surroundings.

We stopped and I heard three knocks on what seemed like a wooden door. I heard the knob click and the door creak.

"Welcome, I was expecting you. Please, come in." A young male voice said.

"Uhmm, not to be rude but who are you? And why are you in doc Peter's office." Zeth asked with the same confused inner voice I'm thinking of.

Doctor Peter Whelms is the doctor incharge with my recovery. He went through a whole screening process to do this.

Zeth hid me behind him. Not like I was going to be attacked by the mystery person. *rolls eyes internally*

"Oh! Sorry for the late introduction. I'm Dr. Selv Ruiz, recommended optalmologist from Dr. Whelms. Nice to meet you." He said with a kind soothing voice.

"Sorry, but why haven't we heard of this beforehand? This is a big day and not to be rude but, we want the fromer doctor to this. So where has he gone off to?"

I heard a cough and feet shuffling about. "I'm sorry, I know this is quite a shock but doctor Whelms can no longer be of service." He said with a relaxed voice as if indicating that Dr. Whelms wouldn't be back anytime soon.

"What do you mean?" Zeth asked on his guard.

A heard this Dr. Selv person sigh and sat down somewhere. "As I've said, Dr. Whelms can no longer be of service." He said then I heard a thud. I heard the people around me gasp and I felt Zeth stiffen.

What? What's going on?

Zeth Canyne

"As I've said Dr. Whelms can no longer be of service." He said with a hellish smirk then kicked the locker beside his desk.

What came out was a horrid display. The face was distorted but it was obvious who it was, Dr. Whelms. The body was missing it's limbs and the guts were attached outside of the body. Everyone gasped, except for Rave who was looking confused. My body became stiff at the sight of poor Dr. Whelms or at least what's left of him.

After a few seconds of shock I recovered my senses and stood on guard. I growled at this Selv and hid Raven behind me.

"Who the hell are you? What the hell did you do?!" I growled.

No sane person could do this and what's with this situation? If there was a corpse nearby why couldn't we smell it? It should have smelled like rotten meat but why?

I heard him chuckle then he laughed like a madman. What is wrong with this dude?

"Instead of worrying about me shouldn't you worry about them?" He said and pointed at my men who were sprawled on the floor, unconscious.

What is happening? First the smell now my hearing? Why didn't I hear anything?

I held Raven by the hand and growled at Selv. Just who is he?

I prioritized getting out and taking Rave into safety but I felt my grip on her loosen. I turned around to look but felt a sudden impact and felt my body collapse. I heard Rave sceam but I coudln't move.

Before losing consciousness I saw a faint figure of what I thought was an angel but now it looked like a smirking devil.

I fought to stay awake and tried to reach out to Rave but all energy in my body started to fade. Before it did I tried to talk and call for Rave.

"R.. r... raa..rav..."

------------------------------------------------------
Ahahaha.. i'm sorry i know i said that i would update on april lor early may but since by birth month is in june, rather than having a present i would rather give u guys a gift..

Here yah go!! A new chapter!!

Naira.. xD