Chapter 18

Onyx Blanc

Raven shifted, her usual big brown hazelnut eyes were now bright yellow with black specks.

Her wolf is in control.

I know she wouldn't hurt me but I still need to be cautious. When in our wolf forms we become a bit more ferral.

I crouched down a bit, somewhat like in a defensive stance, and slowly approached her. I don't want her to suddenly run off or worse, attack.

As I approached her she slowly backed away growling and bearing her sharp canines at me.

"Whoa, easy girl. Rave, I know you can hear me, take control baby." I told her in a soothing voice, though I think there was a bit of panic by the way I said it.

I didn't want to shift because that would mean that I was hostile.

I saw her eyes shifting from brown to yellow. She was having an internal battle for control with her wolf. Sadly, her wolf won.

She growled at me, her stance was on attack and not a second too soon she dashed off. She ran away going deeper into the woods.

Shit!

I quickly undressed and shifted, I followed her scent and tried to catch up to her. I ran so fast that everything around me became a blur. I need to catch her or Zeth and Alpha Claudius will have my head for sure.

I'll even kill myself personally if she hurts herself.

I urged my feet to run faster, after a while I finally saw a figure a few meters ahead of me. Finally!

She abruptly stopped and I did so as well keeping my distance from her. I approached her slowly letting her know that I meant no harm. I stood by her side, she snapped her head to my direction and I let out a small howl.

I sat beside her, though I don't know if her wolf was still in control so I was still on guard keeping my defense.

I heard her shift her position, I looked and saw that she came closer.

We were sitting side by side in a clearing, surrounded by trees, bushes, shrubs and other flaura and fauna, small animals to be exact.

We just sat there silent until I felt her nuzzling her head on my neck. I looked into her eyes and saw that they weren't blazing yellow anymore. She purred and I couldn't help but lick her nose.

I was enjoying but then her whole body stiffened and her ears perked up. I looked at her and her eyes looked troubled.

I shifted back.

I'm not worried about her seeing me naked, not like she can anyways.

I approacher her and stroked the top of her head.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

I heard her growl, not the growl that says your in danger or be prepared for an attack, the growl sounded like a complaint.

"You don't want me to use baby?" I asked and she bobbed her head up and down.

I chuckled still stroking her.

"Alright, I won't. So tell me what's wrong." I said and she pointed her furry paw to the direction from which we came from.

"You want to go back?" I asked then she nodded but a whimper escaped her lips.

Okay, she wants to go back but something back there is making her feel like crap. But what?

I felt a chill after thinking about what she didn't want back there. Man, it's getting cold. I need to get dressed quick!

Dress?

My wolf asked confused.

No wolf, dressed, meaning I need clothing.

Dress!

Girls wear that not us.

Idiot! Her dress! Didn't it rip apart when she shifted? Maybe that's why she feels bad.

Good thinking!

I said to my wolf and shut him out. They can be so useful sometimes.

"Are you worried about your dress?" I asked her. Again she nodded.

"Alrighty then, let's head back, while we're at it I'll think of a way to get you clothed once you shift." I said and shifted back to wolf form.

I let her run ahead with me tailing behind her. Guess I should ask someone if they brought extra clothes. If not then, I'll have to start thinking of an alternative.

Why'd she shift in the first place?

---
Raven Canyne

It's 7pm and we are back at the hotel! I feel so tired.

What happened today will scar me for life, kidding. Though I don't think I'll forget it.

To tell the whole story short, after Onyx and I got back I stayed in wolf form until he got back with a change of clothes.

Don't know where he got them and I didn't ask. I was just thankful that I could change into something.

When Zeth found out about my dress after their meeting he scolded me. He was in my head ranting about this and that and some stuff about shifting and clothes being expensive. I wanted to block him out but it didn't work.

On our way here he was still scolding me but halfway along the drive he said, "Next time take your clothes off before you shift." Then he stopped.

Onyx and I finally buried the hatchet and are now a happy couple again.

This so weird, it's like I'm vlogging.

"Hey, I'm sleeping with you tonight right? Want to take a bath first or should I go first?" Onyx said from somewhere in the room.

I'm tired and my senses are so jumbled up. The good thing about all this is that we get 3 days to go roaming around and just relaxing.

"I'll go in first, I'm drained." I said and did my best to navigate my way to the bathroom in our room.

I finally found it, stripped, got in and did what any person would do in the bathroom, take a nice warm relaxing bath.

I was thinking of only one thing when I went it.

Why the hell was I thinking of "stuff" with Onyx and me in bed?

---
I apologize for this chapter, I know it's short and I'm sorry, my head is a bit messed up right now. I want to say I've got writer's block but that excuse is way overused so I got a case of forgot-my-plot.. xD

To make it up I'll be updating 2 chapters on my next update.

If you guys like this chapter feel free to hit the star and leave a comment.. xD

-->Naira