Chapter 6 : Luna

Raven Canyne

"It's the Luna."

Upon hearing that we all dashed to where she was. When we reached it I heard gasps from our pack members and dad's loud howl.

I'm assuming something bad had happened.

"What's going on?" I linked Zeth.

"M-mom... sh-she's alive." He replied and that's about it.

I guess something good happened.

To be honest I don't really feel all emotional knowing that the Luna is alive. But I do feel happy that she's back and at the same time shocked. They told me that the Luna died during a rogue attack 14 years ago.

It must be overwhelming for Zeth and dad. I could hear suppressed sobs and little sniffles. I felt Zeth's presence and went to him. When I felt his heat I hugged him. I felt his arms wrap around me and I could clearly hear his sobs. I felt his tears drop to my cheeks. I hugged him tighter and gently patted his back giving him comfort.

This was the first time I felt him cry. It was breaking my heart. He buried his face on my hair and continued to pour his emotions out. I continued to pat his back and whispered comforting words to his ear.

When he calmed down he loosened his hold on me. I let go of him and my hands searched his face. I felt the tears on his face and wiped it off.

"She's back. Is she conscious?" I asked softly.

I felt his head shake from side to side.

"When she wakes up make sure to give her your biggest and warmest smile even if you have tears in your eyes. She would love to see her son smile after so long." I told him giving him a warm and comforting smile.

"Thanks." He linked.

I grinned. "What are siblings for?" I told him and gave him a playful smack where ever part of his body I smacked.

I felt hands with a familiar warmth fall on my shoulder. I placed one of my hand on top of his and gave it a light squeeze.

"Call the pack doctor! Now! Tell him to be at my room as fast as possible!" Dad shouted and barked other orders.

I heard feet shuffling just about everywhere and I felt dad's presence slowly disappear along with the Luna's presence.

"The Alpha darted off to the pack house with the Luna in his arms if that's what's causing the pretty little confused look on your face." A deep smooth voice told me and I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

I leaned on his shoulder enjoying his warmth.

"And Zeth?" I asked.

I felt Zeth's presence disappear as well.

"He followed after them and I think we should too." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead. "I need to check up on Meldy as well."

My heart clenched when he said the last sentence. I forgot that Meldy fainted a while ago. I know he's doing it because she's his friend but my heart just aches. It's siding with my wolf saying that my mate should not be around any other girl but me, myself and I. It feels stupid.

I removed myself from his hold and stepped back.

"Yeah, let's head back. She should have regained consciousness by now and might be looking for you." I told him and turned my back to him.

Before he could say something I shifted and started running towards the pack house feeling everything around me. Then I realized something.

What the?