Chapter 22

Unedited chapter
----
Onyx Blanc

"Hey! Stop slacking off and give me a hand!" Bernard, one of the pack doctors, yelled.

I grunted and grudgingly headed his way.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back.

For some reason Zeth has been ordering me around a lot. And these odd jobs are usually out of the territory. Now I'm somewhere in god knows where helping the sick and needy with Bernard for almost a week.

I miss my mate, I miss her scent, her smile, her face, her body, her everything!

I am so frustrated. Just when I marked her then I don't get to see her nor come close to her? I have needs.

I marked her! She's what I think about 24/7. I think of all the dirty things we could do together but will it happen? I don't think so.

To top it all off it's hard helping people while restraining myself.

"Don't look so glum buddy! We're goin' back tomorrow! Be happy!" Fred, another one who came with us, said and ruffled my head.

I swatted his hand away and glared at him.

He is the annoying, cheerful, happy-go-lucky type. The ones that always gets in the nerves of people.

"Whatever, don't you have something better to do? Oh look, there's a kid with a sore arm, go look after 'em." I said monotoned and pointed at a kid holding his arm.

He left instantly and I continued to over think and wallow in my depressing state.

Though he is right. We're finally going back! A whole week without Rave is like a week without food and water. It's unbearable!

For now I need to stay strong and stand my ground. Rave, I'm coming back, just a few hours to go.

---
Raven Canyne

It's been almost two weeks since Zeth started to manipulate Onyx.

Two weeks of pure boredom and hell.

Two weeks of trying to hide my heat and frustration. I wish I hadn't been marked just yet.

I keep on imagining stuff inside my head, and not the very good stuff. I want my mate near me, I want him to touch me, kiss me and to take me.

Argh! Two weeks without him is long enough. I thank the heavens that he's finaly coming back tomorrow.

"Rave, come on. This is the last check up. Hurry up!" Zeth linked pulling me back to reality.

"Alright, I'm coming. No need to get your panties in a bunch." I said and felt where he was.

This is my last check up before removing the bondage wrapped around my head. When this thing comes off I can finaly see again!

Hurray for me!

But I'm not gonna open my eyes until he gets here. I want him to be the firt person I ser when I finally open my eyes.

I've been imagining what he'll look like but tomorrow shall be the moment of truth.

We went in a room. I can smell the usual hospital smell, medicines, metal and cold air.

I can feel warmth radiating from two people, Zeth and the doctor. No one else seems to be around. Zeth sat me down on a leather upholstered arm chair near a metallic table.

"How are you feeling miss Canyne?" The doc asked.

"Fine, the bandage is a little itchy but other than that everything's good." I answered.