Chapter 16: Congress

Zeth Claude Canyne

Rave has been discharged from the hospital and we are currently at the hotel we are staying in for about a week.

The wolf congress is in two days and these two still haven't made up. In fact they pretended like the other didn't exist on our way here. If it's going to be like this the whole week I'd rather see them being all over each other.

Why you ask?

Well here's scenario:

Last night when we reached the hotel.

I was tired and sleepy and tired from the day's events. All I wanted to do was to catch some z's and quickly get to dreamland. I showered, dried my hair put on my boxers and collapsed on the bed. The bed was so comfy that I felt like I could sleep for a whole day. I made myself even more comfortable and just when I was about to sleep someone just had to knock.

I unwillingly got up and opened the door. When I opened it I was half expecting it to be Rave.

I was wrong and surprised. It was actually Onyx.

What could he want?

"Something wrong?" I linked and yawned.

I'm really sleepy.

"Nope, I just wanted to ask if I can stay here for the night. Raven locked me out and the couch is way too uncomfortable." He said while scratching the back of his head.

Well whatever as long as I can sleep.

"Whatever, just stay on your side of the bed." I linked and lazily made my way to the bed.

I laid down and faced one side of the bed and Onyx lay on the other side while saying thanks. I switched off the lamp and tried to sleep.

After five minutes, I was about to sleep, again but I woke up after I felt something heavy on my waist. I quickly turned the lamp on and saw Onyx's hand on my waist.

I took it off but it just kept going back. I shook Onyx to wake him up but it didn't work. I tried kicking him and it still didn't work. This guy is a deep sleeper.

I waited for a while then he finally turned to the other side. I turned the lamp off again and tried to sleep. Again. But then the guy beside me started moving. Again!

Let's just say my night didn't end well and I'm still sleepy. They better make up soon, I don't want that guy sleeping with me ever again. If they don't then I either buy a new room for me or for him.

Right now I'm facing my loptop and reviewing the contents of the meeting that was e-mailed to me just this morning. Although I wanted to sleep some more I held back because this was way more important.

The mail said:

Greetings and salutations!

This letter has been mailed and e-mailed to the representatives who will be attending the Wolf Congress in due time.

Alphas, future alphas and representatives, this letter will contain the information needed for the meeting. Attire, meals, snacks, topics and discussions, questions will all be taken after the meeting.

Below are the needed information for tomorrow:

1) The congress will begin at exactly 8:00 am. DO NOT BE LATE.

Those who shall arrive late will not enter and will be asked to wait outside for further instructions.

2) The congress will take place at the Crown Jewel Hotel. Present the card that shall be mailed a day before the congress to the front desk. Once the card has been verified you will then be guided to the room where the congress will take place.