Ending and beginning

Aubrey's POV

„Alright girl. Get your hungover ass up we need to do something today." Vivian yelled into my room as she slammed the door open. She's always taking the chance of making an entrance no matter where she is. My eyes opened slightly and I saw how she walked into my room to open the curtains. The sunlight is bright and I can't take it.

„For God's sake close the fucking curtains. Let me sleep." I rolled my head away from the sunlight squeezing my eyes shut.

„No. You are not sleeping the whole day. It's already 2 pm. Our last day before we start with our hard senior year. So we Party This Night And after that you can always say that you don't want to go on a party." this is the biggest bluff she is telling me.
Vivian always gets the upper hand when it comes to convincing me to go on a party. I regret most of them but sometimes I'm having fun.

„Our day starts off relaxed tomorrow. Our first lesson is at 11 am which means you can at least sleep until 10 am. So get up get and get that hangover away so that we can go drink again."
She really has partying on her mind. It was going on like this the whole summer. Except for the time I was with my family. With them I'd be the sane they always see.

„You know i Love you and your one of my best friends but sometimes I just want to snap your neck to have my peace." she laughs at my comment. I'm always the sarcastic one and I can't hide it even in the worst situations.

„The only thing that is stinging in my eye is that Nate is there too. It's his party And he is your boyfriend so I need to accept that. But I'm glad if I can hook you up with someone else." she winks at me and sat down at my armchair. I got up out of bed letting my legs dangle down while I rubbed my eyes.

„I know you hate him. But you don't need to hook me up with someone." she raised a brow at me because I know she can't stand him.
He is the principals son. Athletic as hell and charming As usual. The popular guy. His smile shines through the whole room and I still don't understand why he has me.

„you know you deserve better right? I can see that he is not good for you. You always shy away when he's around. Your personality is overwhelming and he pushes that down. You don't need him." she was now talking to me softer and I can feel that she is worried about me. It's not like I don't Love him. But she is right at some point. I'm not me around him. I am but not the way I usually am. Not how I am supposed to be.

„I know Vi." I looked down avoiding her gaze.

„Do you still love him? Because I don't believe that he ever did." I shrugged my shoulders not knowing if I actually do. If she would have asked me that when we first got together I'd say yes in a heart beat but he changed. He wasn't as caring and gentle as he used to be.

„You hesitating with that answer is actually showing that your doubting your feelings towards him. Babe it's okay to fall out of love. Boys and girls are drooling over you. He is just holding you back. You have so much to show and the world should see the real you. You should have someone beside you who isn't pushing you down. The one next to you should push you up and support you in any way possible." god she's right. I hate it when she is but I can't deny it anymore. I really think that I am falling out of love and realizing it sucks.

„This is Hard  Vi. I'm still holding onto the Nate I used to know and love. That he would come back. But I can't deny that he has changed. I need to think about it." she shook her head at me.

„Think it through it's not easy to let somebody go you love. But sometimes you have to so you can grow on your own. I love you and I only Want the best for you and you know that right!?" I nod at her and she smiled bright at me. I really don't know what I would do without her. She really is my bestie.