Consequences

Aubrey POV

Waking up next to Lizzie has become something I got used to. We saw each other more often and spend more nights together than planned.
Me being expelled has finally stopped and I went back to college. Weeks passed and everything went fine.

„Hey Aubrey. Wanna go out some time?" Brice asked getting to my table leaning against it as he tensed his biceps. I rolled my eyes because he wasn't the first one asking me out.

„Thanks Brice but I think I'll have to pass." I was trying to get up from my place but he didn't let me leave.

„Come on. You're incredibly hot, so am I isn't this a perfect match?" he asked and I felt how my stomach twisted.

„Look. I told you once and I'm ready to tell you that again I'm not going out with you in any way. So get lost before it gets uncomfortable for you." I tilted my head and he stepped back a bit.

„what You're gonna Kick me like you did with Nate? You shouldn't risk getting expelled again."
Before I could fire back we got interrupted.

„Brice get away from Aubrey before I'll have to let you get arrested for sexual harassment. Is that what you want?" Lizzie yelled through the empty class getting our attention.

„You can't seriously do that Professor Olsen." he fired back and she stepped closer.

„Of course I can. What your doing is harassing her. I'm a witness of this situation and you will lose your place in college. So leave before I make your life a living hell." her head tilt scared him away completely and I gotta say this was absolutely hot.

„Thank you Liz. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes." I said as I walked down to her desk.

„Sure no problem. I see how the boys and girls are eying you since your single. You must be having their attention completely." she said packing her things.

„How about I thank you more for being my savior Professor Olsen?" Her eyes widen at my bluntly question.

„Bre we Are in college. This is risky." she said and I walked around the desk pressing her down on her chair.

„Where's the thrill if the risk is missing? It can be quick." I winked at her As I kneeled down. For my luck today she was wearing a skirt so it was easier for me.

„Bre Stop." she breathed out grabbing onto the arm chair breathing heavy.

„Let me help you relax babe. It's been a long day for you." I kissed along her thighs sliding the skirt up so that I can get as close as possible.
My fingers slides past her thong and I realize how wet she was all along.

„You dirty Little brat. You've been wet all along am i right?" asked as I looked up to her while she blushed.

„I can't help it okay." she breathed out and I started to pump in my digits. She moaned lightly and her chest was rising fast. Because it was a risky situation I Speed up my pace bringing her to her high. But before she could release someone knocked on the door.

Without hesitation she kicked me down her desk hiding me as she rolled onto the desk to hide that her skirt was up.

She collected herself before letting the person in.

„Come on in." she yelled out pretending as if she was working on some papers.

„Brice. What are you doing here?" I tensed up hearing his name.

„Professor Olsen. I'm actually here to apologize. I wasn't trying to overstep or anything. Please don't let this effect my grade In any way I will do every assignment you give me but please I can't have a bad grade." he pleaded towards Lizzie and he sounded desperat.