Morning after

Aubrey POV

My body had a warm sensation that I haven't felt in a while. I was shrouded by pure warmth. The blanket was something I've never had before.
I opened my eyes looking down noticing that this warm feeling wasn't only a blanket.
Fuck. It was Lizzie hugging me right with her head testing on my chest. I pulled up the blanked a bit on only to see both off us are naked.
Fuck what did I do? What did we do? Why am I laying in the bed of my professor. Shit This is bad. This is messed up. This can't be true. I rubbed my eyes trying to find out as if this was only a dream.

It wasn't. Shit fuck fuck fuck. What am I gonna do? I need to leave. Yeah that's the only thing. The only right choice. Alright. Let's just move really slow and as quiet as possible. I pulled myself out of her hugging position. She was still asleep good. I tip toed around the room collecting my pile of clothes.  I took everything that belonged to me and made my way out of her room. I practically ran down the stairs quietly grabbing my keys and leaving right away. Why am I running away like a coward? I'm not like that usually but this is a different type of fucked up situation. I loved it not gonna lie. But this isn't right. I feel like shit. She is a professor and I'm a student. How is this even gonna work? Is there anything that could work at all?
Shit i need to talk to someone....

„Vivian! You there?" I asked as I drove home.

„Bre? Of course I'm here!! Your the one who called me? What's wrong?" she asks and I didn't know how to say it.

„Vivian this is bad. It's a mess." I started talking hectic still focusing on the traffic.

„Okay. You only use my full name when something is really off. What's going on? Tell me." she said sounding worried but still calm. Let's see how long she will stay calm.

„I did it vi. I slept with Lizzie." I said and the other line went silent.

„Vi? Your There?" I asked after a minute. It was staying silent for more than I could take.

„Vi wha-." she started cheering and screaming into the phone cutting me off from Talking.

„OH FUCK!!!! YOU ACTUALLY DID IT WITH OUR PROFESSOR!!!! AUBREY FREAKING LEYLY MATHEWS DID IT WITH PROFESSOR OLSEN!!!!" she was screaming so loud that I was afraid someone could hear what was going on from outside of my car.

„Can you tone it down please? I have you on speaker I'm driving!" I yelled at her and she went silent again.

„Wait? Why are you driving? Sh-shouldn't you be with Lizzie in bed? AUBREY!!! Why did you leave?" she asks getting angry at me.

„I had to. This wasn't right in the first place. I shouldn't have done it vi. I feel so bad. She probably thinks it's a mistake too. How can she even be with someone like m-." I couldn't finish what I was about to say as vi cut me off again.

„You Miss Are not gonna talk yourself down like this. Your a literal goddess. I told you before girls and boys are drooling over you. She is the lucky one being able to have you in her bed." I grinned at myself feeling better now.
She really is my hype woman.

„Thanks vi. But still. I'm not even sure what I should say to her. Like: hey was good spending the night with you. Or hey loved fucking You and hopefully you will fuck me Next Time. Vi this is ridiculous." I huffed out feeling tired.

„Did you just leave her without saying anything?" this time I went silent not answering her question.

„I might've did. Yes. But listen..." she cut me off again.

„Bre This isn't right. You should at least have left her a message. I mean nobody likes to get ducked and left behind. It's pretty rude." she said and I knew what she meant.