Bet

Aubrey POV

„Heyy how was your week?" I asked Lizzie as she walked to my car while I opened her the door to let her in.

„It was not the same without having you sitting in my class. Other then that it was great. How was yours?" she asked me back sitting down and I closed the door walking around sitting in the driver seat.

„pretty productive about my final project in my music class. After that I went with vi drinking because we wanted to celebrate that I finished it and it was a pretty exiting night." I answered and she nod at me smiling bright.

„Well you are all over social media. Someone posted your performance and it practically blew up. I wish I would have been there it looked like a lot of fun." I stopped in my track looking at her in shock.

„what did you say? It blew up?" I asked almost losing my voice.

„It did. A million views already and that in 24 hours. I'm so proud of you and the lyrics is really infectious." she said squeezing my hand.

„Wow. That's insane. Thank you Liz." she smiled and we drove off to the place where I planned the day.

„Mini Golf? Isn't this for kids?" she asks raising a brow as I parked the car.

„If you think like that the pier would be for kids too but it isn't. In fact it's a UV light Mini Golf. Come on it will be fun." I stepped out opening her the door and walked in getting ready.

„Good god this looks incredible. My shirt is literally shining because of the UV light." she grinned at herself and looked around taking everything in.

„See I told you. Now let's see who wins this time." I challenged her again and she nudged me playfully.

„Oh Mathews this win is mine. Wanna bet?" she asks me raising her bat.

„I'm up. What do you wish for if you win?" I asked and she bit down her lip stepping closer to me whispering so that I'm the only one hearing this.

„I want a night in my bed. Doing whatever I want with you. How does that sound hm?" she bit down my earlobe sending me into a spiral.
I gulped visibly feeling how my Puls was already rising.

„That sounds tempting." I answered glancing into her eyes.

„now. What do you want when I lose?" she was still whispering and her husked voice was driving me insane.

„Hope for yourself to never find out. It's a surprise." I tried to push her to get more ambitious to win.

„That Sounds tempting as Well. So. Let the best player win!" she jumped back a bit taking my hand to shake it.

„Let the best player win." I winked at her and we got to the first spot.

She downed her first ball with three hits and that was great. I managed to do it with two hits and I saw how she got more ambitious to win.
We played two round that where divided into
12 small games. My points where a bit higher than lizzie's but I had a plan and she didn't know it.

The third round went by fast and I noticed how she was cracking her neck in tiredness. So I've decided to help her out stepping behind her closely and taking her hands in mine.

„W-what are you doing?" she asks me confused.

I placed a kiss on her neck before answering.
„Just helping you out for this shot. Your looked a bit tired. Now let's do this shot with one move. You can do that." I Husked and I felt how she came closer to me than we're already are.