Desk fuck

Aubrey POV

...

„What's the smirk for?" she asks.

„I just find it funny how jealous you are. It's cute."
I teased her and she tilted her head narrowing her eyes at me. Okay the head tilt Is always hot but I'm never sure what happens after that.

„The only thing that matters now is that your behaving like a brat. I know you try to tease. But..." she knelled down in front of me spreading my Legs to crawl up to me close. Her face is only inches away from mine.

„Do you know what I do with bad girls? To brats? To bad students?" she asks with a husked voice. I gulped visibly trying to swallow the tension between us but it's only building up and I think I'll combust if she goes on like this.

No Professor Olsen, tell me." I dragged my teasing as far as I could and she went on with hers as well.

„I'll turn you into a good girl. To mommy's little girl." she grinned viciously at me and I could see how clear her eyes turned into a darker green.

„Then make me." I husked against her lip and she tilted her head one last time before almost ripping my clothes off. She was nothing but gentle this time but I didn't mind at all. Seeing how rough she can be only turns me on more. I've never seen this side of her nor did I know that it existed at all.

Her hands traced along my skin sending electricity through my body. My shirt landed on the ground and my jeans followed really quickly.

She stepped back for a moment taking in my lingerie. Her eyes were filled with pure lust and desire. Now I was the one tilting my head at her.

„You like what you see Professor?" I asked and her eyes landed back on mine and not my body.

„How could I not?" she said stepping closer again.

She sat down on my lap wrapping her hands in my hair while pulling me in for a passionate kiss.
Her hands traced down my back and I ache at her touch. She makes me go insane and I fell like this is mutual. She started to buckle back and forth while kissing me trying to please herself as well while we were making out. Fuck everything she does is hot.

„Y'know I've always wanted to do this." I said in between our kisses.

„What exactly?" she asked.

„Getting railed in a classroom on my professors desk." she grinned into the kiss and pulled away.

„Get up." she demanded as she got up herself.
I didn't know what she was planing but I still had a good feeling about it. I got up slowly stepping forward to her.

„What do you want me to do Professor Olsen?" I dragged the Professor Olsen out in an innocent voice.

„I want you to bend over. I need a better view on my dessert." she said flipping me around so that I face her with my back. She slid my lose hair aside starting to kiss me around my neck moving down to my back as I started to bend over the lower she goes. Her wet kisses give me goosebumps all over my skin and she smirks down into me realizing what and effect she has on me.

„I could get used to this view." she spatted at me slapping my ass so hard that I hollows through the class.

„You bend over. Nothing can top this." I didn't see her face but I could lay my hand in the fire that she is grinning from ear to ear. Her eyes probably sparkle and if she could take a screenshot through her eyes she'd probably do it right now.

„Now. Be a good girl and spread your legs." she demanded but I didn't listen on purpose.

„I said." she spread my legs my kicking both apart separately apart.
„Spread Your legs." now I was the one grinning because I know how I tease her well.