Colide

Aubrey POV

I woke up on Vi's couch covered under a blanked. She probably tugged me in and I was way to drunk to even move. My head hurts like a bitch and I can't do anything properly. I heard Sounds coming from the kitchen and I looked up seeing vi getting ready.

She caught me looking at her and stopped in her track.

„Good Your awake. Come on we need to hurry or else we will be late." she answered and I looked perplexed at her.

„Late for what?" I asked her.

„Our classes. Sis we got college to attend to in less then 30 minutes." she pointed st the clock behind me and I looked at its

„Who said I was going?" I asked and she crossed her arms like an angry mother.

„You Are not skipping any classes. I'm dragging you with me. Now come on." she attempted to pull the blanked alway but I grabbed it first pulling it up to me.

„let me sleep vi i don't have any purpose on going in the next weeks. Probably not at all until I graduate. Just tell them I'm sick."

„We can talk about everything later I promise. But it seems like she did something so messed up that you don't want to face her. But you still have to."

„For fucking sake Vivian. I'm done with everything at this moment how am I supposed to go to college and sit in my classes. I can't even concentrate for a good amount of time. I'm useless there." she looked down at me breathing out loudly.

She sat down next to me and I placed my head back onto the pillow.

„How am I supposed to get over this vi? I've never been this hurt before." I started to feel my throat tighten. Tears polled in my eyes again and I wasn't able to think clear.

„We will work through it. I'm not letting you do this alone. But you have to come with me. At least today." she said rubbing my leg.

„Fine. But I don't promise to stay if it gets to much for me." she smiled at me softly and got up pulling me up with her.

„That's fine with me. Please just try at least." she started to fold the blanked and I was getting ready I the bath. I brushed my teeth washed my face and placed my hair in a messy bun. My eyes were swollen and I had dark eye bags signing that I didn't sleep right. I didn't care to change my clothes for yesterday. I only placed a pair of sunglasses to cover my mess.

„I'll drive to the coffee shop before I go into class you want some?" I asked as I grabbed my keys.

„No I'm good. See you there." she answered and we both drove off.

I know I shouldn't do what i am doing now but I don't think that I'll be able to do my classes sober today. So I drove to the store and poured some alcohol into my coffee. It tasted like shit but I didn't  feel any better. I almost drank everything out of it before entering my first class.
I didn't take my glasses off and I walked in minding every eyes and especially Lizzie's. I glanced only for a short moment and she was shocked to see me in her class. I'm even shock myself that I am really sitting in her lecture today. But I did it for Vi.
Class was being dragged so long. I feel like I've spend hours minding Lizzie's looks on me. Hearing her voice was already hard enough.

Luckily the bell rang I began to walk down still sipping on my coffee alcohol mix.

„Aubrey can you please wait for a moment." she pleaded politely and I couldn't be disrespectful when other students are still seeing us. I waited until everyone left and she walked up to me.

„Can we please talk?" she ask me and I glanced at her.

„I got nothing to say." I answered trying to walk away but she didn't let me.

„Please. But I do. Can you at least listen?" she begged and I didn't let her. I can't listen to another word of her. Who knows if she is lying now.

„I have a class to attend. Sorry professor." I was answering cold and she raised a brow at my attitude.

„Are you drunk?" she asked sniffing at me.

„Not Your Business if I am or not." I sipped at my coffee again and she followed my move. She caught on fast and pulled the cup out of my hand. She opened the cup and sniffed in it.

„Aubrey what is going on? Your drinking during your classes you could get expelled if they find out." I scoffed at her.

„What is going on? You really asked me that after I found out I was a gap filler for you all along. This is the only way I could be able to attend your class and I feel like I shouldn't do it anymore. Now give me my fucking coffee back." I reached out and she threw it in the trash can.

„Do whatever you want okay. Scream at me or yell. Say what you feel and we can work through it. Just don't do stuff like drinking in the fucking morning during my class." she raised her voice a bit and I was ready to lose it all. I pulled my glasses away now looking her directly into the eyes.

„Fine you wanna know it all. You asked for it. You fucking broke me into million pieces and I don't feel like myself anymore. This doesn't feel like any break up I've had before. I'm missing a part of me and I can't get it back even if I wanted to. I can't look at you the same way I did 24 hours ago.
You meant so much to me and that's why it hurts like hell. I'm broken and I can't be fixed and you can't fix this in any way. So let me be. Go to your fucking fiancé and live your happy life because you didn't lose anything. You still have someone waiting for you at home. I have nobody. I lost it all and I can't get it back. If I could turn back the time I would. Believe me i would. But in the end it would have the same outcome. So this means I regret meeting you. I wish I never met you. Because i would keep my heart from breaking again."

She cried silently in front of me not finding any words to say. I put my sunglasses on again and walked out covering my red stained eyes again.
I didn't walk into my next lecture because this was to much to handle right now.

I got on my motorcycle starting the engine and before driving off I Texted vi.

„Couldn't take this any longer. Needed to leave. Sorry." and I drove off leaving the campus and the college behind me.

I cried while driving and I wasn't really able to breathe. The helmet was feeling like a trash bag on my head providing me from breathing and my eyes were blurry. I watched the scene before me and I saw two cars crash into each other but before i could react I was smashing into the back of the car in front of me. I collided so hard that It threw me above the cars making me land a couple meters away from the scene. I collided with the concrete and the only thing I heard were bones cracking and those were mine. My body rolled until it stopped and all I felt was pain and agony. I didn't know which pain was worse. Being broken up with Lizzie or not feeling anything in my body. I was numb I saw red and before I could see anything else my mind went black.