Just a professor?!

Aubrey POV

The ringing off my alarm ripped me out of my peaceful sleep. I don't even remember how I got here. The alcohol from last night must've really made me forget but not the things I wanted to forget. I groaned because o didn't want to get up from my bed. Eventually I had to. I pulled through my morning routine and pulled on some casual clothes. The baggy beige pants with converse and a black graphic shirt. My black leather jacket and my helmet for my motorcycle ride. I glanced at the clock and it was already 15 minutes until 11 am.

My class starts soon and I need to be on point for this year. The ride was pretty fast. Traffic wasn't holding me back in any way and this was a preference. I parked my bike and pulled the helmet off placing it on the seat. I went on and watched my plan for the day.
Three lessons until 3 pm. That will be fine I guess.
I'm still hung over from all the alcohol and I haven't seen Vivian today. She is always late which isn't new to me.
My thoughts flew around I wasn't paying any attention to who was on the same floor as me.
Nate. I bumped into him and my books dropped to the ground. I pulled them up and adjusted myself to the situation.

„Hey babe. I'm so sorry for last night and I didn't want to say that please-." I cut him off by walking further ignoring his sloppy apology.

„I'm not taking this shit right now Nate. I said it last night were over." I walked further through the crowd and everyone rushed into class.

„Listen. You know I say dumb stuff that I don't mean. Just please can we forget about it and move on?" he wasn't letting lose on winning me back but that opportunity is long gone.

„Stop it. Don't you get it? You always did this to me. Talking shit and after that you apologize. I've been falling for that way to long and I should have ended things between us way to soon. So Stop it and leave me the fuck alone." by raising my voice slightly I got some people looking at us and gossiping about what was going on. I mean the popular guy was being dumbed is something new.

„Since when do you talk like this against me? You will regret leaving me and you will come crawling back to me like every bitch does." I walked away further not letting him get to me but he grabbed me by my arm pulling me back harshly.
I looked at him in shock at first and then down to my arm. It was turning red around his hand probably leaving a noticeable hand print. He never laid hands on me like this and This breaks my heart even more.

„Fuck Nate let me go or I will make your life a living hell!" I yelled at him in a whisper but he gripped tighter.

„Wait until I will be done with you. I'm not accepting the fact that you dumbed me." his grip was so tight that it actually really became painful.
Before I could say anything some people walked up the floor yelling at us.

„Nate!" our eyes shot into the direction where the voice came from and my eyes grew big on who was actually with the coach. It was Lizzie... The women I met at the beach. Fuck what am i getting myself into?

„Coach how's it going?" he yelled out letting go off my arm and he pulled me into a side hug as of everything would be okay. Like nothing happened before.

„I hope we get a good motivation speak from our senior captain. The season is starting soon. How is the couple holding up?" he glared at me and at him smiling bright. He has no idea what was actually going on. Lizzie was standing next to him not saying a word. She looked at me in worry but I minded her look by gazing down.

„We're just two love birds coach. Am I Right babe?" he asked looking down at me giving me a look to play along. I did and I didn't know why.

„Yeah just us together coach." I wasn't sounding convinced at all but he didn't care. Lizzie definitely noticed my absence.