L.A.P.D

Lizzie POV

„Alight. I think your settled in. How is the bed?" I asked observing her closely she shifts in it and I hope I did it as comforting as possible.

„It's good. But it would be great with you in it next to me." she stretched out her arms signing me to join her.

„You Sure? I don't wanna hurt you." I said stepping closer and she grabbed my hands.

„You can't hurt me hun." she said and I crawled in hugging her under the blanket.

„Do you know when I can go an see my apartment?" she asks me after some quiet time.

I furrowed my brows thinking why she wants to leave since she's only with me a for a while.

„I'm not sure babe. Why do you wanna leave?" I ask looking up to her.

„I don't wanna leave. Well yes but I have good reasons. First I need to see my place and I might find out who it was. Second I'm a persons who loves living by themselves. I mean I love spending time with others and especially you but being alone is something that I need. It's a habit." she explained playing with my hair.

„I can relate. But you're always welcome here with me. This place is empty when your not around." I answered honestly and I felt how she smiled down onto me.

„Thank you babe. I appreciate it. How is college by the way? Did I miss anything major?" she asks me almost every day and I notice how she misses being around a bigger crowd.

„Well people still talk about Your Performance. I hear the talks as I walk through the campus. The lions won the home game. But Nate wasn't allowed to play." I told her and she nod at me.

„Well. They can talk as much as they want. I'm taken." she said grinning.

„Damn Right you Are. It's just sad that they don't know. It drives me crazy seeing you walking around and everyone has eyes on you. Sometimes I just wanna kiss you in front of everyone showing that your mine and that we belong together." I tapped between us and she smirked.

„That would be a dream for you wouldn't it?" she teased and I shifted now hovering over her.

„A dream yes. But the good thing is. I can have you in my bed. On my kitchen counter. On my couch. In my shower. Wherever I want. How does that sound huh?" I traced around her jaw sliding down between her chest feeling how it's rising and falling faster.

„I think I could get used to this." she answers narrowing her eyes.

„Used to what?" I asked tilting my head.

„To Your Dirty mind. Babe we have a matching energy. But I'm still injured and I can't do shit. How is this supposed to work?" she asked me pointing at her collarbone.

„Well you don't need to do anything babe. You don't even Need to move a muscle. I can please you until Your healed and after that we can do it properly." she looked me up and down scanning me fully.

„So do it. I dare you." she lifts her head husking this over my lips.

„Fuck me Professor Olsen. Right here. Right now."

My eyes grew wide on how bluntly she dared me to take her right her. A smirked formed on my face and I started to kiss her beginning at her neck.
She pushes herself slightly up to be closer to me but I push her down again.

„I said no moving babe." she huffed out a bit annoyed that she couldn't and shouldn't move.
I started to kiss down her neck again finding her sweet spot in an instant taking extra care.