The turning point.

Aubrey POV

Weeks have passed since Caitlin told me that Nate was walking around free. Surprisingly he didn't do anything that would be against the restraining order. He is keeping his distance and most importantly he isn't exchanging any words with me.
Of course I get his glaring looks when we cross paths in the hallway or sit in class but other then that there is nothing I could complain about. Ben and vi are furious about him and it was getting close on a fight every time Ben and Nate met in the hallway. But he knows his place and most of the people in our surroundings caught on to what was going on. That's probably why he isn't doing anything. Because he is in the public eye. Everyone knows at least something and even if it's not the full story they know for sure that we aren't a thing anymore.

I still get hit on almost every day and that practically by everyone just like vi told me before. Boys and girls are drooling over me and it shows.
Sadly the don't know that I am taken by the best women I've ever met. I always notice how Lizzie is checking me out in the hallway while I reject other who hit on me or even in class when everyone is working on their project she glares me up and down and she is really bad at hiding her blushing face when I caught her.
This is why i am trying to reward her for being so patient.

I'm currently in her kitchen making breakfast for the both of us. I will be giving her a hard time watching me do breakfast since I am only wearing my lingerie and an apron. I picked up some blueberry's from her garden and since I am often here I can get everything I need and I don't need to search for things. While I made the dough I played some music but it was probably a bit louder than usual. After around 10 minutes I heard steps walking down the stairs and I saw how Lizzie was rubbing her eyes out of tiredness. Her hair was in a messy bun and the only thing she wore was a oversized T with colorful socks.

„Morning sleepy head." I walked up to her giving her a kiss on the head as she sat down on the kitchen chair.

„What time is it?" she asks me sounding tired.

I glance at the clock behind me and turned back to her. „Around 11 am." I answered and she yawned at my answer.

„Did I wake you up with my music babe?" I asked while I poured her a cup of coffee.

„No it's fine. The smell of food woke me up. What are you making?" she asks me now glancing at all the things on the kitchen island.

„Blueberry chocolate chip pancakes. I picked the blueberry from your garden if that's fine." I answered giving her the cup of coffee.

A big grin formed on her face and it was adorable to watch.

„I'm totally fine with that. It smells delicious sweetie." she sipped on her coffee and I made the pancakes glancing at her from time to time.

She didn't notice what I was wearing and I guess she was still tired. But I felt how she shifted in her chair and the look burning on my skin. I didn't look at her because I was focused on the pancakes.

„Is somethings wrong babe?" I asked her and she cleared her throat.

„Nothings wrong. I'm just a bit taken back on what your wearing. It's..." she stopped mid was and I looked up seeing her red faced.

„It's what babe?" I asked and she cleared her throat again.

„It's just fucking hot. How did I not notice what you were wearing. Come let me take a look." she answered and I blushed a bit at her compliment.

I walked around the kitchen island to stand in front of her and I turned to show of what I got.

„Wow. How did I get so lucky?" she breathed out pulling me in by my waist.